IGN's price details were either a guess, or they were listing Hasbro's RRPs for Walmart... as the larger two are us$50 and the smaller two are us$23.

They are now up on Walmart, which has packaging images for two of them, including the back of Megatron's box that says Megatron and Optimus are Ultras and Cheetor and Rattrap are Megas... which is way off their original size class of a Deluxe and a Basic).
Optimus Primal
Megatron
Cheetor
Rattrap

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
I really want a comment from Hasbro on the Rattrap mould.

Hasbro said at a Botcon back in the day the mould was lost. So did they find it? Or did they make a new Rattrap mould much like they did for the Dino Cassettes a while back?
Maybe that's why they are charging the same as Cheetor for Rattrap.
Then again, I was never able to accept that a reverse-engineered toy (like the Dino Cassettes) would cost more than one they designed from scratch... as the process of building the metal moulds (the toolings for the factory to use) would be the same for both toys, but the reverse engineered toy has skipped the expense of designing it and testing out the engineering. It's like having the "prototype" handed to them to create the moulds, which is several steps/months down the whole toy making process.
As such, it should be cheaper, and because of that, why can't we see more older toys re-released like the Dino Cassettes.

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
Did they neuter them
as in the firing gimmick in optimus primal

reason i ask is im sure he had a deployable firing arm missle gimmick or something spring loaded missle
If they are no longer able to fire the missiles, it would probably be a safety reason... lawsuits are now a lot worse than they used to be when those toys were first released.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post

Those weapons and missiles are a different colour. Mine are dark blue, not baby blue.
There are a few colour differences, but only the minor colours, as the main colours seem to look about the same.
Someone on one of the other fansites was complaining that the toys AND packaging wasn't identical to the originals. Not only would that be really tricky to do (particularly on the packaging with company names and details being different), but even fans like me who don't have sealed originals kept locked away for investment would prefer to have some minor differences to tell them apart (especially when they are out of packaging, so that they don't get mixed up).