Page 847 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 827837842843844845846847848849850851852857867 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Wait grove and viper were the same wave? Yet not a single viper has been sited

So this is something that I'm hoping can be explained... Cause it feels a little not right with MP BB. In my mind's eye, when I think back to the G1 cartoon, the classics line BB head sculpt feels more accurate than the final sculpt on the MP. Is it just me? I mean the elements are there...but the MP head feels like its checked a few boxes...but ulimately missed the mark. Again, this feeling isnt based around checking agaisnt animation frames etc... Its more of a feeling. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    So this is something that I'm hoping can be explained... Cause it feels a little not right with MP BB. In my mind's eye, when I think back to the G1 cartoon, the classics line BB head sculpt feels more accurate than the final sculpt on the MP. Is it just me? I mean the elements are there...but the MP head feels like its checked a few boxes...but ulimately missed the mark. Again, this feeling isnt based around checking agaisnt animation frames etc... Its more of a feeling. Any thoughts?
    My son is watching G1 right now and it's reminding me how dated the animation is. Bumblebee had a fatter face in the cartoon which seems to be more reflected in the classics BB than the MP BB

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Wait grove and viper were the same wave? Yet not a single viper has been sited
    Groove was also in multiple waves, Viper was not.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Any coupons for Hasbro Toy Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Any coupons for Hasbro Toy Shop
    Check TFW. They have a Coupons topic and a Hasbro Toy Shop topic in the Toys section (I think).

We don't often keep track of their coupons/deals here because we can't order direct from the HTS... so very few people would be interested, or could use it.

Do you guys think that $135aud is a decent price for MP21 Bumblebee?
    Has anyone seen it for a reasonably cheaper price?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    Do you guys think that $135aud is a decent price for MP21 Bumblebee?
    Has anyone seen it for a reasonably cheaper price?
    No.
    PC had him for $55 +Shipping sold out, and Collectors Drift has him for $75+Shipping
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    No.
    PC had him for $55 +Shipping sold out, and Collectors Drift has him for $75+Shipping
    Collector's Drift only has the newer red version which I unfortunately do not want, I want yellow Bumblebe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    Collector's Drift only has the newer red version which I unfortunately do not want, I want yellow Bumblebe.
    This isn't the right place to ask about MP21 as we are talking about MP21R in this thread. But BBTS still has MP21 for $75 USD. Shouldn't cost to much in shipping to add to a POL.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...28&mode=retail
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.