Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Ozformers on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    But what's wrong with the chat group if it is closed for ozformers only and if anyone is caught misbehaving they can be removed?
    OzFormers, the entity, owned by Griffin, did not create and does not manage that group. However, any issues with it would come back to Griffin, which hardly seems appropriate when Griffin isn't even a Facebook user. Moderating, removing, assessing misbehaving all seems completely unnecessary and problematic, when the considerably simpler alternative is renaming it.

What's wrong with a group chat under a different name?

I've said all I'm going to say on the topic. It's not my brand or entity, so it's not really my problem and in the end, it won't affect me. I'm also no longer an admin in that group, so I can't affect change anyway.

Can this forum support a "shout box"?

I looked into having one when it was raised about a year or two ago... and if it happened, I'd set it up is a chat feature/window, for registered members only to use so that it remains spam free.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150224740462967&set=a.10150220162 217967.313390.28353547966&type=1&theater

You need to "like" Warner Music Singapore first (i apologise), then
    Please vote by clicking "Like" for me - Entry #10!

Thank you

Done. FYI, you can unlike Warner after Liking the photo, and the Like of the photo remains. Good luck Icey.

So is chat disabled or is it just inactive tonight?

It's inactive a lot of the time. Gah... it's reminding me of the old IRC channel where people would just idle there for hours (or days/weeks) ... only with Facebook chat there doesn't appear to have an option of putting yourself on AFK or Away mode. Even if there was that option, a lot of people don't use it (-_-) The old IRC channel eventually died because people just kept squatting there idle and eventually people just lost interest and stopped going there. Except for @ChanOP... she never left.

When it says I'm there, I'm there.
    Except now I've been banned from FB chat for a bit, so I can't talk anyway.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Done. FYI, you can unlike Warner after Liking the photo, and the Like of the photo remains. Good luck Icey.
    thanks, thats something i like to know too

much nicer pics of other collectors posted today.. amazing stuff