Page 299 of 609 FirstFirst ... 279289294295296297298299300301302303304309319 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Target Bull Creek was packed with AOE stuff.
    Microchangers
    Microchangers Combiners Lazerbolt, Grimstone
    Kreo Dinoforce Sets
    Custom Kreons
    Legends Op,BB and Starscream
    Plus the usual deluxes, voyagers etc
    Also the big Beast Hunters Predaking for $29!
    And a lot of those older Constructabots.
    The Transformer section was packed with people looking at them

Also at Toyworld Success.....
    AOE deluxes, voyagers and 1 Leader Grimlock
    Also had the new Transformers Hero Mashers Starscream, BB etc. They are quite big for $19.99 and G1 style too!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/124763344@N08/
    Last edited by Omega Metro; 19th May 2014 at 05:17 PM.

A bunch of deluxes and voyagers in Morley Target and TOYS R US. Only a couple of Dinobots left in both but otherwise pretty decent stock. I nabbed me a Scorn and Slug from Target. Nothing in KMart.

A quick note: just had to email Hasbro Aus re: QC on Kre-O. First time I've had pieces missing, in two different sets. Volcanicon was missing one of his upper-arm/thigh pieces (and I had a spare, luckily); the other, not so lucky - my Jarugar was missing his head piece, but came with two windshield pieces.

Sadly, Hasbro Aus can't help with individual pieces on these sets (whereas Lego is pretty good about it). So if you're missing pieces, don't bother contacting them for a replacement :/

I'm gonna try to get another Jarugar, and use this one for pieces.. those little thighs are really hard to find extras of!

"They say you can't fight fire with fire. They're all dead now."

I'd be recommending that people contact to query, and then complain if they can't offer replacements, as no feedback will have them thinking everything is okay. If they get a lot of people with missing parts or faulty toys, then they might just realise how bad their products can be... or see if there was a problem with an entire batch (like the Construct Bots Starscreams having a half-painted head).

Also... if you have parts missing, take it back to the store and get an exchange (which you are entitled to by Law). And if stores get too many returns of a particular product or Brand, they will start complaining to the supplier, who is more likely to fix the problem to appease *their* customers. (we are not Hasbro's customers, so the people who are their customers are the ones who can get them to fix a problem)

YOTH Masterpiece Optimus at Myer Carousel today. 7 left. I actually like the gold and the darker red. Unsure about the clear plastic trailer though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'd be recommending that people contact to query, and then complain if they can't offer replacements, as no feedback will have them thinking everything is okay. If they get a lot of people with missing parts or faulty toys, then they might just realise how bad their products can be... or see if there was a problem with an entire batch (like the Construct Bots Starscreams having a half-painted head).

Also... if you have parts missing, take it back to the store and get an exchange (which you are entitled to by Law). And if stores get too many returns of a particular product or Brand, they will start complaining to the supplier, who is more likely to fix the problem to appease *their* customers. (we are not Hasbro's customers, so the people who are their customers are the ones who can get them to fix a problem)
    I too had missing parts from my Series 3 Long Haul (but not any to prevent displaying as robot). Contacted Hasbro and was told the same things; can't provide replacements and for me to please return it to store where purchased and seek replacement. As I knew there were no others left (and hadn't seen them anywhere else) I replied letting them know I'd be keeping it as I'd rather have it than not at all. Surprisingly they sent me 2 Wave 1 Microchangers as a thanks for supporting the line... sure not a replacement and I already had them but was pleased they made the gesture. (They claim I'm in their database should they source any replacements down the track... I'm not holding my breath).

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    YOTH Masterpiece Optimus at Myer Carousel today. 7 left. I actually like the gold and the darker red. Unsure about the clear plastic trailer though.
    How much was he?

$149.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I see, finally arrived but the price isn't that great, I think I may skip and get the reissue next year.

YOTH masterpiece Optimus at Myer CBD. There were about six there.

Plus the usual wave 1 AoE stuff