Page 233 of 515 FirstFirst ... 213223228229230231232233234235236237238243253 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Was at Myer northlakes this morning and they have wave 2 of the deluxe combiner wars. Currently got a buy one get 50% off 2nd sale, so I got the 4 deluxes I was after, (yes, they still have a couple of sets, or did earlier at least today), for roughly $85. For some reason breakdown was an extra $5 off.

Still looking for blackjack and motormaster.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Big W Garden City had some $10 Beast Hunter Deluxes. They had Arcee and Knock out. Not much there. K mart has very little, but I can't see a transformers section its like its been phased out, suppose its better than an empty space.

Not my photo but these were found in Myer Brookside

Nice. Wave 3 starting. Is there motormaster and blackjack around retail yet though?
    Code:
    O o 
      _

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Makes me cry that I preordered wave 3 from premium collectables thinking it'd come sooner than retail :-(

No Devi at Strathpine, otherwise I might've caved and gotten one... Must resist going out tomorrow...

I saw sweet nothing, well basically nothing of transformers at Strathpine last Thursday night.

I did see a full wave one range at northlakes bigw though.... legends only that is.
    Code:
    O o 
      _

Please don't tell me another retailer is going to sell a wave of deuxes without the Voyagers to go with it.

Who is making these decisions? Do they not know the point of a combiner?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonalyth View Post
    Please don't tell me another retailer is going to sell a wave of deuxes without the Voyagers to go with it.

That's the down-side of combiners or sub-groups of toys across different size-classes or waves - there is no guarantee a particular country or region will see all of them, as demand (sales) dictates how often waves/cases end up getting to stores before the next wave is being sent out from the factories.
    This is where a boxset works, and I was suggesting to Hasbro that they should offer boxsets after the waves are out in stores, for collectors to get the set (like in Gen1), while parents and kids can just buy the cheaper "random" toys from the store first. (a bit like comics - people prefer one or both when it comes to individual issues or TPBs, which you have to wait for later)

Quote Originally Posted by Nonalyth View Post

No they really probably don't. Especially stores like Myer. They don't give a crap either.

The fault lies with Hasbro's sales reps in not selling the point of the line more or offering retailers an incentive in picking up the complete line, such as old stock buy back or discounted rates. But then... I've met Hasbro sales reps during my time in retail that also had no idea about their own product.

BigW Garden City got in their $10 Beast Hunter Deluxes, and as noted by other people, it is just the fourth wave of Arcee, Vertebreak, Knockout with Bumblebee and Starscream.

ToysRUs have received the Ultra Megatronus $60, and 10 boxes of the Platinum Edition Blaster & Perceptor sets for $200 each.