Page 263 of 515 FirstFirst ... 243253258259260261262263264265266267268273283 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Thanks, mate. Went in this afternoon and found them. Still 9 there, but maybe a few Victorion missing. For those looking ts the far left of the store, near the Ninja Turtles end cap.

He's a hefty fellow too. I'm glad I didn't bite when I saw them at Myers for $379!
    bought mine there same yesterday afternoon,mate

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Thanks, mate. Went in this afternoon and found them. Still 9 there, but maybe a few Victorion missing. For those looking ts the far left of the store, near the Ninja Turtles end cap.

He's a hefty fellow too. I'm glad I didn't bite when I saw them at Myers for $379!
    How much was Max?

Fort Max should be $249 (The catalog price) at every big W store - I got one from big W Hervey Bay today for that price.
    Last edited by RayRay84; 10th June 2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay84 View Post
    Fort Max should be $249 (The catalog price) at every big W store - I got one from big W Hervey Bay today for that price.
    Thanks. And for anyone like me MacArthur Square doesn't have any and isn't getting any.

So tonight has been a wasted exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser The Second View Post
    Did you check to see what price Victorion was right now before the sale?
    I think it was 159 or 169 on the sign? I already had her, so wasn't paying much attention
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Has anyone seen Fort Max in Big W in SEQLD? I've had a look in a few stores and called the ones on the sunshine coast and none have them. Nambour refuses to even talk about them, which was funny.

Edit: scratch that. Went to Kawana today and they had 6-8 fort maxes, tucked in behind monster high playsets. If you find Victorion they're in the next big section along, to the right, tucked in behind everything.
    Last edited by Major_K; 12th June 2016 at 11:49 AM.

So yes to SEQld. Runaway Bay still has them.

I found RiD Legion Ratchet and Blizzard Blue Prime in Woolworths. I think this might be the first Aus sighting of Ratchet? There was only one, but two blue Prime so got.one of each. I didn't realise it until I got home, but I don't think he's just a repaint of Strongarm - the head looks spot on for TF:Prime Ratchet. So I'm almost certain the head is a remold. Shame they couldn't put siren lights on him in vehicle mold though.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yeah Major K i was going to say that i was there the other day and there were a heap of them. I posted about it to.

At ToysRUs Garden City last week I found the Tops Trumps cards that the Melbourne newspaper was giving away some of. At $10 for just 30 cards, I didn't buy it.

At BigW Kuraby on Friday, they didn't have any Fort Max or Victorions out yet, but did have the RID Power Heroes that are in the catalogue...

Plus the most recent Deployer (Crazybolt), and some old RID Hero Mashers.

As of today the Transformers sale items (and the big Lego sets) still haven't arrived at BigW Kuraby.