Page 86 of 151 FirstFirst ... 6676818283848586878889909196106 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

Was someone recently looking for original-face RID Windblade? Civic Target has at least one.

Civic Myer has moved their TFs to the front of the toy section to promote the movie. Some Quakes and Kroks but no Kup etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Was someone recently looking for original-face RID Windblade? Civic Target has at least one.

Civic Myer has moved their TFs to the front of the toy section to promote the movie. Some Quakes and Kroks but no Kup etc.
    Thanks - that was me, but having realised there's a titans return one coming I might hold off, at least till I can compare them.

bowspearer Guest

I pretty much passed out from ecstasy so I'm not certain. I only looked at one peg, saw Shuffler at the front and then had to search all the way to the back to find a Repugnus.

But it's by far the biggest TF display I've ever seen in person, I suspect there will be plenty more.

God forbid they should have bloody Kup though.
    Hopefully everyone is so concerned about Repugnus that Shuffler is pretty plentiful. As much as I'd be all over it if it was the only option, between Legends Broadside and Legends Brawn, Titans Return Repugnus is an oh so easy pass for me. Heck, as things stand, there's only 4 TR deluxes I care about in wave 4 (Topsin, Perceptor, Krok and Quake) and if the rumours are true, I'll be cutting that number down to 2 (Krok and Quake).

Looks like TRU has all TR wave 4 deluxes as well though only Topspin and Krok at TRU Majura

Man. They had nothing in Belco yesterday. Kup is the most elusive dude I've chased in years.

Man. They had nothing in Belco yesterday. Kup is the most elusive dude I've chased in years.
    And so it seems there is no point going there tomorrow at least i need perceptor

Edit: nothing to do still went to Belco Westfield, 1 TR Quake at Target
    Last edited by ampoldj; 12th June 2017 at 04:22 PM.

Majura Park has the TRU exclusive Megatron (stealth bomber) and Skullitron Deluxes. Two Topspins still on the shelf, I finally found Kup.

Finally, Broadside. Gungahlin Big W. In a TF5 display at the front of the store, not the toy section.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

broadside at BIG w in the hyperdome out front in the tf5 display

bowspearer Guest

TwoOne Topspins still on the shelf.
    Fixed