Page 160 of 195 FirstFirst ... 140150155156157158159160161162163164165170180 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1943

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

How old was Daniel in TFTM - I pictured him at around 8-10, but somebody else suggested 5 recently.

It bothers me that the Generations logo incorporates the Autobot insignia, regardless of toy, but recently it struck me that maybe Hasbro and Takara are telling us that _they_ are good-aligned.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    How old was Daniel in TFTM - I pictured him at around 8-10, but somebody else suggested 5 recently.
    He’s definitely not 5! Copies of the TFTM script have him as 12 years old. I would have said about 10-11

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    It bothers me that the Generations logo incorporates the Autobot insignia, regardless of toy, but recently it struck me that maybe Hasbro and Takara are telling us that _they_ are good-aligned.
    It also just reeks of laziness. Can't be that hard to make variant logo designs for toys of different factions. :/

------------------------------------------------------------

Hhhmmmm... curious to see what my 2500th Transformer will be. I want it to be Studio Series 86 Jazz, but I doubt it given how impossible it seems to be able to freaking find one.

I’m starting to think about the end of year awards. Given the relatively small number of people who voted last year I am considering opening it up to any Australian fan who wants to vote, not just OTCA members. (mostly will come down to which software I use to run the survey and what the number of responses to cost ratio looks like)

That could help make it better (to make it feel like it was worth the effort), as long as there is a way to limit or prevent people from voting more than once, who may want to sabotage your project just because of the site it is associated with, or who is doing it.

On review its looking like a quiet collecting year for me.

Nothing from SS86 is taking my interest and I dont collect MP, which leaves WFCK Beast Meg, Dinobot, and Airrazor as the only definites, along with the SS BB Starscream.

Cyclonus doesn't look any better than the Universe 2.0 version. I was keen but the reviews and pics put me off.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

You could repaint WFC Countdown into a WFC Heave I guess, but they'd be missing their other half Barrage.

These incomplete Micromaster teams!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    You could repaint WFC Countdown into a WFC Heave I guess, but they'd be missing their other half Barrage.

These incomplete Micromaster teams!
    Just repaint powerpunch and direct hit from Earthrise into heave and barrage, cut the canon down and glue a small lego radar dish piece on for that complete heave look

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Just repaint powerpunch and direct hit from Earthrise into heave and barrage, cut the canon down and glue a small lego radar dish piece on for that complete heave look
    Solved in less than an hour. The best Hasbro/Takara could come up with was "lets repaint the space shuttle but make it the same characters again).