Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gobots, Rock Lords, Machine Men Acquisition thread

I like the yellow Mech-suit thingy. What is it?
    The Rock Lord Dinosaur i am not a fan of. Its cool that they are in great condition.
    Spiderken Away!

The Mech suit actually reminds me of the ones they used in Aliens.. think there was a toy of it too with Ripley figure ....

Grock - theres lots of Crashers on ebay, just be careful though coz mine here is pretty dinged up actually - bite marks prolly from previous owners, but she was cheap so I don't mind ... need the other half still of monsterous
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Bringing this acquisition thread back as I've just started getting back into Machine Men after a 30 year break lol.
    Today I recieved a MOSC Pincher from ebay. He was pretty cheap compared to the other MOSC's so decided to grab him quick. Will open him later...

Ah the memories of Granite, Tombstone, Magmar and (my favorite) Sticks & Stones.

If this series was given a revival today it would be foolish to pass up the opportunity to create a Rock Lord combiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Tron View Post
    Bringing this acquisition thread back as I've just started getting back into Machine Men after a 30 year break lol.
    Today I recieved a MOSC Pincher from ebay. He was pretty cheap compared to the other MOSC's so decided to grab him quick. Will open him later...
    hey mate

is this carded on a Machine Men card? or GoBots?

if its on a Machine Men one, any chance you'd sell it? or let me replace it with a GoBot one if you just wanna open him.

chris

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    hey mate

is this carded on a Machine Men card? or GoBots?

if its on a Machine Men one, any chance you'd sell it? or let me replace it with a GoBot one if you just wanna open him.

chris
    Hey nah it's just a Gobots card. Machine Men cards and box's seem to be super rare, even more rare than Machine Robo.

Hey nah it's just a Gobots card. Machine Men cards and box's seem to be super rare, even more rare than Machine Robo.
    Hey mate... thanks for replying. It was worth a shot! lol

Yeah agreed, they certainly are harder to find... I've managed to nab a few carded and boxed, I should upload a few pics.

That would be cool.

Recieved another MOSC Gobot today. Dumper. He may have a terrible name but he's a great little toy.

Recieved another MOSC Gobot today. Dumper. He may have a terrible name but he's a great little toy.
    nice! you gonna open him, or keep sealed?