Page 96 of 189 FirstFirst ... 7686919293949596979899100101106116 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Looks like Amazon is ready to ship my order of Botropilos as the payment has been done.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

An interesting thing to note is that it appears Amazon AU does the distribution for the items, with individual orders sent in batches from Amazon US to Amazon AU.

I had asked about a Trailbreaker that I had ordered on Amazon AU from Amazon US (which is still shown as in stock, but was unfulfilled in my order) and the answer was that they were waiting for stock to be fulfilled from the Amazon US store which had not yet shipped due to shipping delays and restrictions around existing COVID protocols.

I'll have to check my next shipping labels to confirm though.

The Jazz i ordered is finally in Perth

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post
    The Jazz i ordered is finally in Perth

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Are you also in Perth? Cos I've had some interesting tracking episodes with Aus Post the last few months...

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Are you also in Perth? Cos I've had some interesting tracking episodes with Aus Post the last few months...
    What's going on, like to know

Anyone ordered from Amazon US via Amazon Au delivered by Fedex? I got a "Delivered" notification and I checked an hour later and it wasn't there. It wasn't in the mailbox (where it is normally left in) or front door. Amazon said it might get delivered on Monday as the courier may have marked it as delivered by mistake and Fedex said they will investigate (but never got any email notification even though they said I should). Just wondering if this happened to anyone else and if it was likely it will get delivered a bit later.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

you should call fedex could of been delivered wrong address.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Anyone ordered from Amazon US via Amazon Au delivered by Fedex? I got a "Delivered" notification and I checked an hour later and it wasn't there. It wasn't in the mailbox (where it is normally left in) or front door. Amazon said it might get delivered on Monday as the courier may have marked it as delivered by mistake and Fedex said they will investigate (but never got any email notification even though they said I should). Just wondering if this happened to anyone else and if it was likely it will get delivered a bit later.
    So Amazon was right, I ended up getting the parcel this morning (on a Saturday no less).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I came across this a little while ago, but was using it a bit tonight, so wanted to make sure that I shared it this time.

In the last few months Amazon Australia have been significantly expanding their domestic stock of Transformers toys (stock located at an Australian Amazon warehouse), including many of the exclusives coming to EB Games (etc) this year... which gives us a back-up of things like Generations Selects and the Japanese Transformers, if we miss out on the pre-orders at the first places. Prices aren't expected to be different or cheaper than the first places they are listed, but it is still possible that random discounts or sales on Amazon might have some of those exclusives go for better prices.

The dedicated Transformers page on Amazon Australia can be found here, which has a few dedicated categories at the top, and the full listing of Transformers at the bottom.
    Or, when searching Transformers on the main Amazon Australia site (under toys & games), make sure that only the "Amazon AU" seller is ticked on the options column.

Obviously, it is still worth having the "Amazon US" seller ticked as well if you have Amazon Prime, which gets you access to the items they ship here (and free shipping on most purchases)... but if you want to buy from the local stock to get it quicker, or to save on shipping if you don't have Amazon Prime, just tick the

That dedicated transformers page has some interesting listings

Hasbro Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects Leader Gavaltron
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Hasbro-Tra...ef_=ast_sto_dp

Hasbro Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: K Golden Deluxe Terrorsaur

Hasbro Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: K Golden Deluxe Ranger Puffer