Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23333839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 updates comments and concerns

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They want to enjoy the benefits of being in a large organised society, but don't want to contribute themselves to what creates that society and holds it together.
    If they want individualism (take all and give nothing) over community (sharing and benefiting from everyone contributing by making small investments or sacrifices), they should move of to the open country somewhere and fend for themselves, without any man-made objects or education or medical science at all.
    Not a Covid thing exactly, but apparently a few American libertarians did try this in the mid-2000s. The results were fairly predictable.

Hello Queenslanders

I want to know how the COVID Situation is going in Queensland

Is it bad or is it good

Regards SPF

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post
    Hello Queenslanders

Is it bad or is it good

Regards SPF
    Pretty good. No lockdowns or anything at the moment. Just border closures to NSW.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Apparently George Christensen's dumb comments are slowing the vaccine rollouts in Mackay. ScoMo really needs to get his stuff together and punish his MP for spreading this misinformation. I've read that some people who actually spread this type of stuff are vaccined anyway, so they're spreading misinformation just for outrage, which really gets up my nerve.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I am furious that yesterday the NSW deputy premiere went on 2GB radio telling the vaccine-hesistant that they will only have to wait 3-4 weeks to get their freedom back once everything opens up for the fully-vaxxed in NSW.
    That is bad enough, but then the real kick to the guts is that he apologised to them for the inconvenience too.
    I have no idea whether or not this was always the plan, but saying it now before we've even reached 70% double vaccination has just undone the motive to get vaccinated for some people. They will probably kick back now and not bother with it, and even if the government does backtrack on this, the fact that people have delayed their shots in the meantime will still cause some damage.
    You're an absolute f#&king idiot, John Barilaro.

https://thewest.com.au/news/nsw-depu...-mps-c-3948147
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Pretty good. No lockdowns or anything at the moment. Just border closures to NSW.
    So you can clearly travel to every other state than news south wales

Going in for my 1st shot tomorrow. Don't think I've ever been impatient to get a needle before.

Not sure whether to do a 'turning into the hulk' or 'What's that you say Bill Gates?' act on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Going in for my 1st shot tomorrow. Don't think I've ever been impatient to get a needle before.

Not sure whether to do a 'turning into the hulk' or 'What's that you say Bill Gates?' act on the way out.
    Don't forget the 'checking phone to see improved 5G' or the 'sticking spoon on your head to prove you're now magnetic' gags.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Hello Queenslanders

Is it bad or is it good

Regards SPF
    I umpire Aussie Rules games up here in NQ and surprisingly no one gives two $h!ts about the virus, we have had players from Cairns to Rocky/Yeppoon in the last three weeks for school sports and there has been no change in how the players interact with each other after the game.
    Other than the QR code check in which isn't policed in any way we go about our day as normal in Townsville.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Hello Queenslanders

Is it bad or is it good

Regards SPF
    So, in a word.

Good.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)