Page 576 of 608 FirstFirst ... 556566571572573574575576577578579580581586596 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    I just ran over there, couple of voyagers and Scourges, no deluxes.

Edit: Should mention I didn't buy any, so idk if they're scanning now.
    Thanks for the reply
    Can confirm they are scanning as I nabbed a Hauler at Morley
    There were about four Scourges, nothing else from that line. I noticed heaps of Sweeps still

Kmart Booragoon - Velocitron no Cosmos left (I bought one), 4x Red bike, 4x Skids repaint, 4x Blurr repaint, 1x Clampdown, about 7x Scourge, 1x Hauler, 2x Override.

Edit: JB HiFi Booragoon - Legacy wave 2: 1x Wildrider, at least 1x Soundwave, about 2x Jiaxus, several Knockouts, (Edit: about 3x Tarantalus too, sorry just remembered, and I think there was 1x Elita), many Shockwaves. SS 1x Junkheap, couple of Coronation Starscreams. There are other SSs and other items too but the new stock is at a top storage shelf at the far left corner of the store (not on the pegs) and I didn't look at everything.

Edit: Myer Booragoon - Nothing new.

Last edited by Skyfire; 6th August 2022 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Pics added. Edited JB.

Just a heads up guys that cosmos and clampdown are 1 per case while the other deluxes are 2 each.

Kmart Rocko had everything but Scourge and Cosmos.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Kmart Joondalup don’t have any Speedia series out yet

For those hunting Cosmos or Clampdown (the rare ones), I made a list of Kmarts around the Perth area that have stock for Deluxes. If you click on "Delivers to XXXX" on the item page, it allows us to enter a WA postcode, which then creates an "Add to bag" button. If you add to bag then view your bag, you can make a purchase, including choosing Click and Collect. This then allows you to choose the number you want and the store. If you choose more than a store has (like add 20), it tells you how many are in that store. It appears that stores are getting 1 or 2 cases at a time.

So, as at 9am, here's the list as per Kmart's indicator:

Armadale 7
    Baldivis 15
    Belmont 0
    Booragoon 5
    Carousel 1
    Cockburn Gateway 4
    East Victoria Park 2
    Ellenbrook 14
    Halls Head 0
    Innaloo 15
    Joondalup 15
    Kardinya 4
    Lakelands 14
    Maddington 7
    Mandurah 7
    Midland 0
    Mirrabooka 13
    Morley 11
    Ocean Keys 6
    Perth CBD 2
    Rockingham 7
    Wanneroo 7
    Warwick 14
    Whitford City 6

Places that have 0 stock may not have them scanned into their stores yet and perhaps are the best way to get your figure. Booragoon was showing out of stock when I called them but they had them in. I was able to secure my Cosmos because I called them after I suspected they would put them on the shelf. So Belmont might be a good bet - they had no Deluxes on the shelf when I was there on Friday, but I reckon they are in the backroom awaiting shelving. Innaloo, Baldivis and Joondalup seem a good bet too.

Belmont didn't have then in early on Friday but I went back after 7 and they were on a trolley grabbed Clamp Down but Cosmos was gone so your theory is wrong

After an hour of persistence I finally got Cosmos at maddington Kmart thanks to the legendary store manager going through the back for me

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    For those hunting Cosmos or Clampdown (the rare ones), I made a list of Kmarts around the Perth area that have stock for Deluxes. If you click on "Delivers to XXXX" on the item page, it allows us to enter a WA postcode, which then creates an "Add to bag" button. If you add to bag then view your bag, you can make a purchase, including choosing Click and Collect. This then allows you to choose the number you want and the store. If you choose more than a store has (like add 20), it tells you how many are in that store. It appears that stores are getting 1 or 2 cases at a time.

So, as at 9am, here's the list as per Kmart's indicator:

Armadale 7
    Baldivis 15
    Belmont 0
    Booragoon 5
    Carousel 1
    Cockburn Gateway 4
    East Victoria Park 2
    Ellenbrook 14
    Halls Head 0
    Innaloo 15
    Joondalup 15
    Kardinya 4
    Lakelands 14
    Maddington 7
    Mandurah 7
    Midland 0
    Mirrabooka 13
    Morley 11
    Ocean Keys 6
    Perth CBD 2
    Rockingham 7
    Wanneroo 7
    Warwick 14
    Whitford City 6

Places that have 0 stock may not have them scanned into their stores yet and perhaps are the best way to get your figure. Booragoon was showing out of stock when I called them but they had them in. I was able to secure my Cosmos because I called them after I suspected they would put them on the shelf. So Belmont might be a good bet - they had no Deluxes on the shelf when I was there on Friday, but I reckon they are in the backroom awaiting shelving. Innaloo, Baldivis and Joondalup seem a good bet too.
    That system works ok as a very rough indicator that the item might be in stock...but rarely an indicator of if or when the staff will get time to put it out on the shelf. For example, the first Legacy wave was 'in stock' at the 2 closest Kmarts to me for 4 weeks before they finally put them out. This is despite there being next to nothing on the TF shelves at the time.

Kmart's is one of the worst versions of that sort of system in the country. The amount of times I've ordered click and collect for Lego (or anything really) and been given the 'oops' email shortly after.....

Seen this morning: only Scourges on shelves at Kmart Morley but what looked like the full complement, including a Cosmos, at Mirrabooka Kmart