Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Licensed Easter items

I have about 10 of those tins from a few years back. Got them all half price after Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I have about 10 of those tins from a few years back. Got them all half price after Easter.
    Post-Easter chocolate is good and cheap.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Post-Easter chocolate is good and cheap.
    Stuff the chocolate! I only wanted the tins,lol

Megatran Guest

The spelling error of the word CERAMIC (CERMIC) on the top of the box makes this look like a KO.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

I never noticed that typo before... and looking at the other licensed mugs, it was the only one that has it.

So I finally got to a BigW last week, and saw that they have everything except the metal Tins that Target have... which includes some new items I haven't seen at other stores.

The kiddie dinner set that is apparently at Aldi, and metal cars that were done about 3 years ago for Easter with different artwork. The dinner set is $15, and the car is $10.

A coin counter for $10, which looks to be smaller than the one they released 3-4 years ago... but that old one never worked properly, so I don't recommend this one.

They had the coffee mug and foil cups that were at Coles, and a Dyno Torch that was $10. A Dyno torch (not to be confused with Dynobots... which would have been a nice touch to have Dinobot artwork on it) is one that charges by squeezing the trigger to generate a charge from friction.

I want the two metal tins from Target to display with the previous two tins, but don't want to pay $30 for them... but not sure if I should risk waiting until after easter when things are half price, just in case the tins sell out before easter.
    Target currently has "Buy two Easter items - get a 3rd free". So I used that to get the tin I was missing a bit cheaper

Yeah, I heard that mentioned somewhere... but since I only want the two tins and they don't have any other Easter items I want, I'd still be paying $30.

(I've been hoping for a %-off sale, or "buy one get one free"... because unless I can sell the third item, it would end up being given away for free, making the two tins still cost $15 each )

Yeah, first world problems for me...

Megatran Guest

Yeah, I heard that mentioned somewhere... but since I only want the two tins and they don't have any other Easter items I want, I'd still be paying $30.

(I've been hoping for a %-off sale, or "buy one get one free"... because unless I can sell the third item, it would end up being given away for free, making the two tins still cost $15 each )

Yeah, first world problems for me...
    Target has 50% off these TF tins (& Star Wars as well). $7.50 each.

I never got to post up the Kmart items... which I only saw for the first time today.

A different kiddie plate set to the BigW one (but the same price at $10), and the foil plastic cup that was in Woolies (but in a box with the same two eggs, for an extra dollar at $6).

And a couple extra photos of the metal tins at Target, which I was fortunate to get at half price today. ($7.50 each)
    They had 10 eggs in each, and a sticker sheet.

And next to the previous two tins, that were released in 2010 & 2012...

Those tins are really nice. My mum is sending me a couple of tins she found at one of her local supermarkets in Auckland (NZ) so I can't wait to see if they are the same ones you guys had.
    I LOVE that Peterbuilt Optimus tin... it's amazing!