Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BotCon report finally finished

Default BotCon report finally finished

At least, the BotCon parts are done.

Start here, and you can "walk through" the entire BotCon weekend now.
    (I have to add the Hasbro Q&A though, as it was questions I asked myself at their exhibit... so have to edit them a bit first)

I just have to do up my own "day pages" now, and few hidden extras I like throwing in each year.

I'll post an update when the entire thing is completed, to save you from checking back again and again.

Woohoo, love these reports and I look forward to reading them every year.

i was waiting for this to come up...love reading them .... Just like been there with you ...1600 photo ...OMG! It taken me around an hr to read and look through up to the second day of the con .... Thanks for the report.. must of taken you ages to go through all them pic and then writing all that up....

love how dispenser got in on the act in the custom class, great report boss bot!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Awsome, been waiting for these and an awesome read as well makes you feel like you are there and love how you add other stuff that is not transformers.

Wow, monumental effort !

Dealer room looks like heaven to me! Always wanted to go to botcon, hopefully one day my dream will come true!!!

Have been reading since last Saturday as I managed to figure out the URL. I love the none botcon days way more than the botcon focused ones. Gotta love the focus on food and general surroundings. Thanks very much grif for doing this series.

Looking forward to reading the whole thing.

The Hasbro female fan photo sounds... misjudged.

Quote Originally Posted by rocman12 View Post
    Dealer room looks like heaven to me! Always wanted to go to botcon, hopefully one day my dream will come true!!!
    Just looking at the pictures of the Dealer room makes me want to spend money. The compulsion is even worse when you're actually there.

So far so good as a read, always love all the junk food and other delicacies you post about as well. I think with the Machine Wars theme that the food and trips are more interesting than the tf related information!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)