View Poll Results: Which is your favourite Decepticon Jet?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclonus

6 12.77%
  • Dirge

6 12.77%
  • Ramjet

4 8.51%
  • Scourge

2 4.26%
  • Skywarp

8 17.02%
  • Starscream

9 19.15%
  • Thrust

5 10.64%
  • Thundercracker

7 14.89%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favourite Decepticon Jet?

Default Who is your favourite Decepticon Jet?

Who was your favourite Decepticon Jet growing up as a child of the 80s? Again we're looking your childhood favourite toy, not necessarily who is your favourite now.

e.g. my childhood favourite Decepticon was Skywarp. Because he was my first Decepticon (Xmas gift, 1984), and I loved that he could teleport. By the time I was in high school though, my preference shifted to Thundercracker (which it is today) because I love the moral ambiguity of the character. But primary school me didn't give a stuff about moron ambulances! Skywarp teleport! Pew pew pew! Although Thundercracker was my 2nd favourite Jet, because damn that metallic blue is beautiful! I never bought Starscream. I received him as a birthday present in 1986. Scourge was my least favourite and the only Jet that I never bought (or even received) as a kid. He just doesn't look like a Jet to me, and before TFTM came out I honestly thought that he was a hovercraft. Then I watched TFTM and discovered that he was a flying hovercraft. But not a jet! I eventually got Scourge for free when I was a uni student because my friends were going through this stage where they decided that they were "too old" for toys (WTH?! ) and just gave them to me for free.

Skywarp, I never had him as a kid but he was still my favourite then, I just loved his colours and even as an adult I still think he is the sexiest Decepticon jet by far.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Dirge - my first ever Transformer! Still have him too

Thundercracker, by a mile.

He and Skids were my first transformers, received at Christmas.
    Such a pretty blue and oh so cool. I still now hold him as a favourite for his design and also his character development over the years.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Cyclonus: such a unique design and not as fiddly as the seekers
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Cyclonus: such a unique design and not as fiddly as the seekers
    I also went Cyclonus with Scourge a close 2nd, as I had both of these as a kid. It wasn't until I was a teenager before I got one of the seekers.

Voted Thrust. My first Decepticon jet and got to pick him for a Christmas present for my Grandparents to give me - I think I really liked that he was different to the F-15 seekers, had the massive turbines which made him look fast (only recently did I realise they're supposed to be VTOL engines ), but retained the launchers which I thought was cool.

Megatran Guest

Does Skyfire count?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Does Skyfire count?
    He did have the insignia on....... hmmmmmm.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Does Skyfire count?
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    He did have the insignia on....... hmmmmmm.
    We're purely talking about the toys, and SkyJetfire never had Decepticon origins in the toy continuity. Even so, he was never shown to be part of the Seekers or fighting along side the Decepticon Jets (or in a similar capacity).