Page 297 of 515 FirstFirst ... 277287292293294295296297298299300301302307317 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

No theres not sorry! it was clearance for $99 so i snagged it :P

NoSighting for Titans Returns Deluxes at Kmart Helensvale, Elanora and Robina. All had a tag that said Transformers Generations Deluxe Temporarily Out Of Stock. Which is something I haven't seen before - maybe holding the spot for future restock?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

None of the new Deluxe TRs at Hyperdome Kmart and Myer, as of yesterday.

ToysRUs at Garden City had Leader Skyshadow and Movie Masks (Bumblebee and Megatron), as well as the non-cube Allspark Tech toys.

This was posted on the Ozformers facebook page on Sunday (13th), so I should post it here as well... even though it was the last one at this store.

Titans Return Deluxe Wave 6 (or wave 4 revision 2, as some are claiming) Slugslinger, found at Myer Brisbane CBD store by member Justowen, who sent in photo proof (and later out of packaging just to rub it in ).

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not a sighting per say but something to watch for.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/busi...15-gxwekg.html

The Home Consortium is going to reopen some old Masters as malls. The interesting bit is that they are including Toys R Us.

The two OLD locations are North Lakes and Tingalpa.

Last Saturday (12th August) at Garden City...

ToysRUs - had the new Movie voice-changer masks (Bumblebee, Megatron - $65), Allspark Tech non-cube toys ($35), Movie Leaders, heaps of wave 2 Voyagers, RID 1-step Heatseeker, Rescue Bots dragon Bumblebee ($50) and RB Flip Racer launchers ($30).

BigW - finally got in the Remote Control Sqweeks, and they still had a few of the Movie 1-step 6-packs.

Kmart - I found a Movie poster... not sure if it has been posted up before. Didn't look for a price.

Target - kid's Bumblebee shorts, which wasn't among the licensed clothing we saw before.

Tonight at Sunnybank Kmart - still no new GEN Deluxe or Voyagers that others have been finding at other Kmarts, but did see the wave 3 RID Crash Combiners (Shocknado and Wildbreak). Not new, but new for this store.

And at the Brisbane show this year - the Transformers showbag had items that all had 2014 dates and branding on them, so this is three years old (as such, they no longer had t-shirt sizes above small and extra-small).
    For $25 it had a t-shirt, socks, hat, sticker, drink cooler and deck of cards. (the deck of cards didn't have any special artwork on the face sides, and I got stuck with a small t-shirt which I'll have to give away... so not exactly value for money)

There didn't appear to be the usual unlicensed "Transformers" showbag this year, but I did see this remote control truck on offer with another showbag, with distinctively familiar colouring.
    Last edited by griffin; 17th August 2017 at 10:11 PM.

Photo proof of the Movie Legion wave 3 Dragonstorm (which comes with Hound) in Australia... found at Myer CBD store on Friday by member Justowen.

Saturday at Garden City with Justowen.

ToysRUS had the new RID 3-step wave 3 Soundwave & Energon Bumblebee.

Zing had the two Movie Leaders for $95, plus some of the wave 1 Deluxes and wave 2 Voyagers, with the licensed Super Deformed figures and Drink Coasters that were found at the Hyperdome Zing store.

Target had the wave 4 Deluxe Titans Return, which was new to this store, meaning three different waves are showing up this week for the first time at three different store-chains. (wave 4 at Target, wave 5 at Kmart, wave 6 at Myer).

Kmart had the new Movie wave 3 Knight Armor Hound. (still no wave 5 TR Deluxe there yet)

And nearby at the Toyworld Macgregor, a heap of new items since I was last there a few weeks ago - RID Warriors (Bludgeon, Thermidor, Twinferno), Rescue Bots Flip Racer launchers ($30), Potato Head 2-pack Optimus & Grimlock ($30 - old stock from 2013), Rescue Bots Dragon Bumblebee ($60), and the new RID 3-step Soundwave and Energon Bumblebee.

And from Sunday, Sunnybank Hills Kmart had nothing new, while Sunnybank Hills BigW had the newest RID Warriors, but someone must have already bought the Bludgeon and Thermidor, leaving just two Twinfernos behind... which is the only one of the three that I already had.

The new Deluxe Generations and RID Warriors still haven't arrived at the Hyperdome Kmart, Myer and BigW.

Kmart did have the new Movie Legions (Hound & Dragonstorm) and Knight Armor (Hound).

Myer had the Movie Leaders in for $90 each.

Hyperdome... TR Generations still not at Kmart or Myer yet, nor are the new RID Warriors at BigW either.

Myer did have the new RID Warriors (Bludgeon, Thermidor, Twinferno), for $30 - they refused to price-match BigW, so they are still there.

BigW Kuraby - also didn't have the new RID Warriors.
    They did have the wave 4 TR Deluxes, and RID 1-step Heatseeker.

Default Combiner Force

Saw Combiner Force Ultra Bee and Menasor at Toy World for $89,99 bit rich for my blood.