Page 307 of 515 FirstFirst ... 287297302303304305306307308309310311312317327 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Today at Garden City ToysRUs.

Looks like they just did a stock-take, as there were little orange stickers everywhere, with counts on them.
    I would say that I hope this means that a restock is likely, if adjustments show that they are short on some things, but it looks like they had a small restock just before the stock-take... and with POTP just around the corner, I can't see them wanting more Movie, TR and RID toys.

So now they have a heap of the wave 2 Movie Legions, and the last wave of RID Warriors were there, which has Twinferno underneath a different Twinferno.

The end cap at the back of the store has been filled out as well, and now has a banner at the top.

And at the front of the store, heaps of the Movie Tiny Changers (wave 1 - I guess that means we won't see wave 2 here), and Fidgit Cube heads for $15 each. (I didn't realise they were that expensive - I think Reject Shop had them for about $5).

Nothing new at BigW... and I didn't bother checking Kmart, Target or Myer, which were already pretty depleted a week earlier when I was there.

Did you see any Brainstorms at Garbo? He's the one TR fig I've been on the fence about getting. Might as well finally cave and get him while I have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by kwanzaabot View Post
    Did you see any Brainstorms at Garbo? He's the one TR fig I've been on the fence about getting. Might as well finally cave and get him while I have a chance.
    Brainstorm is a US Walgreens exclusive, not mass market retail. I think The Little Toy Company still has him in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Brainstorm is a US Walgreens exclusive, not mass market retail. I think The Little Toy Company still has him in stock.
    I know that, but I swear I've seen him before.

It wouldn't be the first time an exclusive has shown up in an Aussie store. Take Computron and Victorion, for instance.

Didn't hurt to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by kwanzaabot View Post
    I know that, but I swear I've seen him before.

It wouldn't be the first time an exclusive has shown up in an Aussie store. Take Computron and Victorion, for instance.

Didn't hurt to ask.
    You're probably thinking of CW Brainstorm, that's the only one that was available at mass retail.

Computron and Victorion were picked up by Aussie retail (TRU and Big W), that's why you saw them in store.

Brainstorm was not picked up by general retail outside of Walgreens in the US. There are a few online retailers like The Little Toy Company that got some stock of him in. Your best bet if you want him is to get him from there.

I'm just giving you the best information, not having a go at you for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    You're probably thinking of CW Brainstorm, that's the only one that was available at mass retail.
    The Gen-14 Brainstorm?

For some reason, Hasbro seemed to want both versions of the TR Brainstorm to be limited editions, with one being in that SDCC 3-pack boxset, and the other being the Walgreens single pack version.
    The bluer Japanese release (which was a general release toy in Japan) was probably made in greater numbers... than both of the Hasbro versions combined.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Gen-14 Brainstorm?
    Was it really that long ago? Feels like he's just a could of years old.

All the CHUG lines have started to blur together for me.

I thought for SURE that Mr Toys Toyworld on Queen Street would have the new PoTP toys, but no joy

They did have 2x TR Cosmos, and 1x Slugslinger though if anyone is chasing
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I thought for SURE that Mr Toys Toyworld on Queen Street would have the new PoTP toys, but no joy

They did have 2x TR Cosmos, and 1x Slugslinger though if anyone is chasing
    Yeah, I went in on Thursday. Not much of a spread then, either.

Mr Toys seems to be overcharging for them anyway, if the ACT thread is anything to go by. I was under the impression that the previously-reported price increase wasn't happening after all.

At Mr Toys Toyworlds EVERYTHING is above retail price. It used to be collector oriented and people would pay a premium for getting it NOW in hand.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!