Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: TFSS 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    About a day and a half left people - as the pre-order period ends at about midday our time on Thursday.

I placed my order today... and it is funny when recycling of webpages and order forms leads to specific details of an earlier version that were not updated.

Sorry... it's the fourth offering.
    out of curistory, how much did it cost when converted to Australian
    dollars?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    out of curistory, how much did it cost when converted to Australian
    dollars?
    I don't have the exact amount yet.
    The NAB Visa card charged me at the actual rate (equalling AU$2099.10), but will charge a transaction fee of about 2-3% later (usually within a day and back-dated to the transaction's date).
    I had estimated 2% when telling the other three people that it should be AU$530 (last night after the purchase, to reassure them that it was done), but looking at a recent transaction's fee today, it could be up to 3%.
    If it does end up being that high, it would be AU$540 for each of us, which is still less than the estimated $547 I posted up in the group order topic (each person had paid above that amount, so it will go towards posting the toys to them - which I won't estimate until the first toy arrives, as postage rates could be different, or the weights of the boxes could be different to this year).

It has been big news today that the AU$ was just under 70 US cents today, but it wasn't due to a big drop today (it would have only cost me an extra $4.50 today). Today's rate resulted from a gradual slide in the last two days, so when I placed the order yesterday it was only 0.3 of a US cent difference to today's low.
    A week ago the rate was 2 US cents difference, which would have been a AU$30 difference on my order, compared to today's rate.

Hand-Painted mockups of Bludgeon and Impactor were on display at a UK fan convention this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Hand-Painted mockups of Bludgeon and Impactor were on display at a UK fan convention this weekend.
    Yeah I tweeted them to Griffin and got ignored.

Sad face.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Yeah I tweeted them to Griffin and got ignored.

Sad face.
    Huh?

You sure it was me?

The Club have tweeted images of what they claim to be finalised mockups of the fourth Subscription set (Mayhem Attack Squad).

Group photo of vehicles.

Windsweeper
    Grabuge/Ruckus
    Spinister
    Needlenose
    Bludgeon
    (Tomorrow should see an image of Impactor and the combiner Thunder Mayhem)

And a promo for the 2016 Club magazine, which will have a comic story featuring the Mayhem Attack Squad, titled - Of Masters and Mayhem.

Still no clarification on what is happening with the Club for 2016, as to why the membership is ending December 2016, and what that means for people who's membership expires mid-2016 (do they pay the same as those paying from January and only get part of the year for the same cost, or do they have to pay in January like everyone else and lose the overlap of months they are already covered for?).

Mine runs out in September. Really hope I do not need to renew for an entire year just to see it out.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Combined mode is up on Twitter.

Not a fan.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I want Impactor, but not the Combiner.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Tis pretty horrid but i want to get all the combiner figures so i'll take this one as well.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose