Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-11SW Skywarp

Quote Originally Posted by xlojnr View Post
    Do it JC.... DO IT!!
    Haha! Pricier than magnus - had to stop myself

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Haha! Pricier than magnus - had to stop myself
    About $60-70 pricier than either MP06 or Hasbro's MP Skywarp.
    ...and yet it still sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    About $60-70 pricier than either MP06 or Hasbro's MP Skywarp.
    ...and yet it still sold out.
    considering the demand this figure has had, i'm not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    One back in stock at Ehobbybaseshop (HK) for US$170, if anyone was still desperate for one.
    For anyone who is still desperate for this figure, five more in stock, but US$190 now...

Still cheaper than the going rate on ebay, which are mostly selling for US$200-250.

(and that's why Hasbro HK will keep bumping up their prices, because they see what so many fans are willing to pay for these toys)

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My purchase of MP11SW from China fell over last week and while I got my money back no MP11SW for me which sucks as he was one of my biggest wants All I can hope is that he ends up getting a run outside of China.

I've only seen one of these on the streets here (in Wan Chai) and the price on him was eye-wateringly cringe-worthy. He was well over 2 times the price of Ultra Magnus.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I've only seen one of these on the streets here (in Wan Chai) and the price on him was eye-wateringly cringe-worthy. He was well over 2 times the price of Ultra Magnus.
    To a collector it sure well can, and for people who look at it logically, I would buy two Magnus. But each to their own. You can't stop a seeker collector if he is only missing this piece and needs it.

Then again, there will be consequences when this piece is released as a non exclusive. As far as I can see, the exclusiveness is that it has way less for paying more.

I will like to see Thundercracker by TT. Mind you, they could make their own version of Acid storm which they have not and only Hasbro has.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Personally I am not a seeker collector, I only have MP11 Starscream but Skywarp is one of my favorite Transformers. Despite this I cant bring myself to pay $285 to $300 for him. I really wish he would get a general Takara release, even better if the wing logos match MP11 Starscream!

How do we know how accurate the numbers figure is on an item like this? Was it 1000 they said and yet there are online stores and shops in HK as per Bladestorm who have him shelf warming still.
    Putting the word limited is marketing 101 to put a price premium on an item.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    How do we know how accurate the numbers figure is on an item like this? Was it 1000 they said and yet there are online stores and shops in HK as per Bladestorm who have him shelf warming still.
    Putting the word limited is marketing 101 to put a price premium on an item.
    And this was one of my point, there isn't a numbering so this does not show the exclusive as we are thinking it to be.