Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collector Club 2015 toy sneak peaks

Default Collector Club 2015 toy sneak peaks

As the 2015 Club toys (Subscription & Membership) are supposed to start coming out in about two months time, the factories are already producing them... and as such, the leaked images start filtering out (and the ebay auctions).

To combat the stealing of their thunder (because the big reveal of Lio Convoy was to be in their Issue 61 of the Magazine that some Americans would get next week), the Collector Club has started releasing images themselves.

Membership toy Lio Convoy (GEN 2013 DLX Optimus mould) - pics from ebay auction
    Subscription toy Krok (GEN 2013 DLX Megatron mould) and Carzap (GEN 2013 DLX Bumblebee mould) - pics from a TFW member and ebay auction
    Subscription toy Serpentor (Classics Scourge mould) - pic from Club facebook page

Carzap and Krok are awesome
    No interest in Serpentor, and he doesn't seem to be as nice a deco as the first mockups show.... Anyone want him when he shows up?

For the others we haven't seen, I'm liking Nacelle, more the merrier when it comes to seekers - not sure about G2 Screamer, as he's not a new character, but I'll decide later. Tarantulas seems pretty cool also, and the addition of the Microns will differentiate this one from the other two Junkion characters I have.

hmmm this might change my mind, according to one of the FunPub Writers you can make Serpent.O.R.'s Serpent Sceptre from the Timelines if you have the right Microns...

Here's my attempt:

It's a simple thing I know, but, meh, it looks cool.

There is gold paint (beautiful looking) on the hands of the figure, but none on the body. Is that meant to be on the final figure, and if not why put it only on the hands?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I really liked the concept for Lio Convoy, but that head sculpt is a bit....

To get on top of the factory leaks, FunPub have also released an image of a Nacelle sample in robot mode.

just a question about the Club exclusives - now I know that Lio Convoy is the "free" figure, but there's also the option of buying a second exclusive, this year being Nemesis Prime. How does it actually work? Do both of them ship together if you buy the second exclusive, or do you have to fork out payment for postage down the track?
    Sorry if it's a dumbs question, just never been through it myself.

The "free" figure is sent separately to everything because its postage is paid from the membership fee.
    Any other exclusives (like the subscription figures and the Nemesis Prime) are sold separately. So yes, you will have to pay for extra (inflated) shipping on the extra exclusives to the membership toy.
    (unless you find a group order to jump onto to reduce the international shipping a little)

Alright, thanks for the confirmation on that one.