Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FAKE MP-21 Masterpiece Bumblebee confirmation

"I like to Play"

without doubt one of my favorite scenes of all time.

Wait, what were we talking about? oh yeah, I read the title to this thread and thought there was already a KO bumble bee confiirmed and I nearly had to change my pants (and not in a good way).

I am a little surprised we haven't heard anything more about these From Takara unless they are holding out till after Smokescreens release so they have something to talk about next year.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well they have got the big announcement planned for the 12th of Nov
    (I think that's when they said, don't quote me) on who the winner of the Fan's Choice Poll was.

It'd be a perfect time to reveal the next actual toy too.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I think this would be pretty good for the minibots scale. (Cubex - Engineer Huff)

for scale looks good but, I guess is wait and see. Would be expensive if that's the size for same price.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I expect to be completely surprised with Bee, whatever they do. It's going to be tough to make him seem like a good value next to Prowl. And there's a lot of car that needs to disappear if they're going to keep him in scale in robot mode. Plus the differences inherent from the fact his whole design is based off the Penny Racer deformed look, so it's going to be tough to visually reconcile.

I expect (or hope) he'll have a second face at least, mimicking the G1 toy. If they do that, I think I would have to buy two.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Well, that escalated quickly. Wish we'd get some confirmation soon. I'd really like to get an MP of this guy. Fingers crossed for some prototype pics.

Megatran Guest

Chimungmung website states MP Bumblebee will be available on 12th Feb. What caught my eye was MP Wheeljack release date being 20th November!!!! Yet there hasn't been actual confirmation of these 2 MPs, or has there??? Also, MP Smokescreen is stated as 20th November release as well (not mid December). Is Chimungmung right or balone?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    for scale looks good but, I guess is wait and see. Would be expensive if that's the size for same price.
    From a G1 cartoon scale point of view, looking at the comparison between Bluestreak and comparing to the photo, that scale is at least a head too tall for Bumblebee, Gears & Windcharger

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    From a G1 cartoon scale point of view, looking at the comparison between Bluestreak and comparing to the photo, that scale is at least a head too tall for Bumblebee, Gears & Windcharger

scale. hah. if this picture was used, bumblebee would be about MP-10's knee height.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post

scale. hah. if this picture was used, bumblebee would be about MP-10's knee height.
    Mid thigh'ish, or a bit below, but thats pretty close. Human characters were scaled to roughly Prowl's & below Prime's knees & to Bumblebee's midsection