Thread: RID game app modified for Apple TV

Default RID game app modified for Apple TV

I'm not sure if we have Apple TV here yet, but the RID game app has been converted and released onto that format for a one-off fee of US$3.
    It appears to just the "Decepticon Tower" portion of the game app, modified visually (the background), and allows for two players.

Everything else looks identical to the RID game app, including the Autobots and enemies... which probably won't look too good on a bigger screen.

The new apple tv is indeed here in Australia, I think they are selling for around $250.

edit: Checked what I'm selling them for at work, $249.00 for the 32gb
    Last edited by drahsrebu; 9th February 2016 at 09:50 AM. Reason: confirmed price

Quote Originally Posted by drahsrebu View Post
    The new apple tv is indeed here in Australia, I think they are selling for around $250.
    $269 for 32gb, $349 for 64gb. We get ripped off on the Apple TV and similar devices because there are some sort of Government tariffs on them so we are paying more tax on them than just GST.

I was kinda reluctant to pay $349 for one, but I did, not sure if it was worth it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.