Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prime's got 2 left feet, Sunspot's got 2 left arms

Can you take a photo of the 2 feet so it clearly shows which one you require?
    I'll have a talk to my wife tonight and we'll try emailing Takara Tomy with the pic to see if they can replace it.

Pics of Prime's Left Feet - as you can see the one I'm looking for is metallic-silver painted with a chromed grill which has no Autobot Badge on it.

Thanks for the assist

'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

It was a bit of a struggle thanks to a very annoying form design, but we managed to submit a query to TT, albeit without the photo at the moment - hopefully they'll email us and we can describe in more detail exactly what the situation is!

We got a reply but it's not exactly encouraging - despite telling them we/you have already contacted Hasbro AU, they told us.... to contact Hasbro AU

We sent a reply further clarifying, but i wouldn't get your hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    It was a bit of a struggle thanks to a very annoying form design, but we managed to submit a query to TT, albeit without the photo at the moment - hopefully they'll email us and we can describe in more detail exactly what the situation is!
    Thanks Hopefully Tak/Tom is a bit more customer friendly than Hasbro. I asked my contact at Tak/Tom if he could help me out, but he's in design and not having anything to do with customer relations or manufacture couldn't suggest another option just recommended I take it back to the store to get it replaced, not very helpful - On top of that he couldn't show me the pics he has for the TF-Prime toys due to Hasbro's new no-spoilers rule, he did hint at a couple of unexpected characters though.
    Ghost of Starscream

I finally found a Kmart here that still had them, so bought one if you need it (to swap the feet over).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I finally found a Kmart here that still had them, so bought one if you need it (to swap the feet over).
    Thanks Griffin PM me an address to send the offending foot and a stamped-self-addressed-padded-envelope to and I'll post it Monday afternoon, expect a #0 padded envelope before Friday . I hope you didn't go too far out of your way to get it for me.

Thanks to you too Kurt, please thank your wife for me. I guess customer service is just the same the world over then.
    Ghost of Starscream

Ahhh glad Griffin managed to find a set for you. Otherwise there's 3 more sets here at Burwood Kmart in VIC.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Ahhh glad Griffin managed to find a set for you. Otherwise there's 3 more sets here at Burwood Kmart in VIC.
    Thanks for looking

I've sent the offending foot to Griffin for replacement, just hope he hasn't been flooded out...
    Ghost of Starscream