Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RID Super-size Bumblebee & Titans photos and video

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A quick photo with recent big-formers - Metroplex, RID Bumblebee, Rescue Bots Optimus, Stomp&Chomp Grimlock.
    Cool pic - but even with it being half price I couldn't bring myself to buy the huge RB Optimus and considering the price of Bee I think I'll be skipping him too

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I will be getting the 'Mega' Optimus Prime anyway as he is in 'Galaxy Force' colours, and the Unicron Trilogy is my favourite Transformers continuity, also I think that he will be smaller then SUper BB
    I would get him as well, but only to with "The Real" Robots In Disguise Optimius Prime

EDIT: OK no not that one, I meant super Optimus, the currently Takara exclusive.
    Last edited by Handsprime; 11th May 2015 at 07:23 PM.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

In alls fairness I hate the look of those transforming titans, looks like stuff I can get at the $2 shop. The super bumblebee is alright, I know it's aimed at kids, but sometimes I wish they did a bit more work on them. I mean if I were a kid and had one of those snd it had a bit more articulation, I would be playing with bumblebee for a very long time.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I will be getting the 'Mega' Optimus Prime anyway as he is in 'Galaxy Force' colours, and the Unicron Trilogy is my favourite Transformers continuity, also I think that he will be smaller then SUper BB
    Yes, the Mega sized 1-step Optimus (middle shelf) is about half the size of the Super sized 3-step Bumblebee (top shelf).

I hate being right all the time!!!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera