Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515202122232425

Thread: Takara Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks

It's obviously just the size of the flight stand that accounts for the increase. No way that stand would fit into a standard TT MP car box.

Megatran Guest

Hasbro loves to sell to its customers / consumers a whole of of air.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastwave View Post
    It's obviously just the size of the flight stand that accounts for the increase. No way that stand would fit into a standard TT MP car box.
    Well looks like TT may just have made an error in putting that box size W440xH290xD110mm (same as United Warriors Box which is bigger than that of the big MP boxes) or they are still not certain on the box size and still examining how to package with the flight stand so they placed the biggest box size they have (though it will not be good for shipping cost on preorders where the box size matters). As i have said IMO the flight stand is not that big and it folds so i reckon it is still possible they can fit that in the usual MP car box...if that may not be the case they may have a new set of box size just like what happened to Soundwave's cassettes and may just be used by future MPs.

Update: Well tried my rusty Japanese after 2years and inquired through Takara Tomy Mall on the box size of Tracks. They said they made a mistake on the size indicated and confirmed it is the Standard MP Car Box (210x147x70mm)
    So no new box size this time so postage or shipping cost should just be the same as usual MP cars.

Here is the reply:
    お問合せありがとうございます。
    『タカラトミーモールサポートセンター』です。

MP-25 トラックス パッケージサイズにつきまして、
    確認致しましたところ、表記にミスがありました。

正しくは、W210×H147×D70mm となります。

訂正し、お詫び致します。
    大変申し訳ございませんでした。

何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。
    Last edited by ampoldj; 12th May 2015 at 10:20 AM.

^Box size update

Nice, thank you for taking the time to enquire about this and confirm the box size. I wasn't aware the stand folded either.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    ^Box size update
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastwave View Post
    Nice, thank you for taking the time to enquire about this and confirm the box size. I wasn't aware the stand folded either.
    What Blastwave said, thanks. One day I'm going to build a fort out of brick sized MP boxes

Just wish it wasn't so far away (time wise).
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Glad to be of help...

Takara Tomy Mall also updated Tracks listing:
    http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810831754/

Now just waiting for confirmation if they will send me a free MP-25 Tracks by September...Just kidding

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well, NY need to readjust their shipping cost as it was doubled in fact trippled.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I realised when I first post here for NY its shipping for tracks was about 2500 yen for EMS

Road rage is about 2100, I am thinking they might have loose the stand on the other one.

Still surprised with the up cost in shipping. But at least Roadrage was more affordable at $68 shipped for me.