Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RID Cartoon screenshots & episode details (season 1)

Default RID Cartoon screenshots & episode details (season 1)

Judging by the source and the Chinese subtitles, the RID cartoon is going to be released in Asian markets very soon, as someone has posted up some screen-caps already.

Possibly some spoilers, if you've been reading news postings about the cartoon and its characters.

A couple of frames suggests there being two mini-cons becoming Drift's wrist-guards... so I wonder if or how they'd translate into the toys. Since the RID toys have been rather simple and small so far for the younger demographic, Minicon accessories could be too small for that demographic, or there must be a bigger size-class Drift toy coming to accommodate them.

Aaaaaahhhh Jazz is looking a bit husky hahaha (skip ahead a few page on the discussion)
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Until a better image shows up, this is a pic of RID Jazz on the cartoon.

It looks like a Jazz, but with all that red could this possibly be Smokescreen?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    It looks like a Jazz, but with all that red could this possibly be Smokescreen?
    So far it looks like only Bumblebee and Optimus Prime will be returning from the old TFP cast; although I wouldn't mind seeing more, especially Knockout. I hope that the story will at least try and explain what happened to the old crew rather than just conveniently forgetting that they ever existed.

I might not have been active on the forum lately but I still jump around reading reading some post, I also fell in the habit of making memes, so yeah.....

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/16/60/39/49/roflbo10.jpg
    (mature content warning)
    Last edited by griffin; 1st January 2015 at 01:41 AM. Reason: image replaced with link and warning

I think I'll enjoy this series. I was thinking about how all the 'cons have beast-esque robot modes, sort of like transmetals: mechanical alt mode and "organic" robot mode.

A short video has emerged (Chinese dubbed/subbed).

Spoilery comment ahead

They have K-Class Transformers?!

This is Animated season 2 all over again. Screenshots and clips from overseas countries and assumptions all over the place.

I think overall it shows there is interest in the new show despite what felt like a majority of negativity early on. And that's a good thing.

So it seems that the first 13 episodes are already released in China, which will mean a lot of screen-caps, clips and maybe even whole episodes will be showing up online in the next week or so.

The cartoon is supposed to start in America soon, so we'll probably see a second wave of images and videos by the end of the month when the American fans see it first time and think it is a world first.

These screen-caps show a few images of Jazz.

These screen-caps show a number of Decepticons, some of which we know - Fracture (brown?), Hammerstrike (blue shark), Thunderhoof (dark blue), Bisk (bright orange), Underbite (purple).