Page 112 of 515 FirstFirst ... 92102107108109110111112113114115116117122132 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Voyagers were on sale at BigW Runaway Bay. While MOST of it is old clearance stock, there were just a few of the new Fireburst Optimus Prime, and a single Sentinel Prime. I didn't even know they were releasing
    a voyager sized, and thought he was only Leader class.

Now smaller in size, but just as big a douche for killing Ironhide
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Coles Sunnybank restocked their DotM Legions with Wave 3 (Roadbuster, Starscream, Flak, black Bbee) for $7 each.

Target Runaway Bay has about six of the Jetwing Optimus on clearance pricing.

Target is doing a new promotion with purple tags, marking a product at "BELOW COST". I'm guessing to get people in the door. There was a purple tag on him now, for 99.98 [just shy of one hundred dollars].

I'm a little dubious that this is under the cost TakaraTomy were selling him for though, as it would make it one HUGELY expensive toy! Now if it were hasbroAu on the other hand.........
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

TRU Pacific Fair has oodles of TF:Prime Prime for 49.99, and one megatron left at the same price point. No other TF Prime there though.

Toys R Us Garden City has the Prime deluxes for $30 and voyagers for $50, at least one of each.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

TRU Garden City now only has Cliffjumper, Bumblebee and Optimus. Found and bought a Wheeljack that someone tried to hide behind a jetwing prime.

TRU Pacific Fair had 3 cases of TF:Prime Deluxes.
    Soundwave looks like 1 per case, so there are two
    left in the store now

Good ratio of cliffjumper and wheeljack in the case,
    so should be no problem picking them both up.
    All the Megatrons are gone, only Prime in that size class.

tf prime bumble bee at target at carindale x2

Target Runaway Bay had the first wave of TF:Prime Deluxe, but they wouldn't scan and they wouldn't let me buy one. Grrr.....

tru townsville has tfprime deluxe and voyagers.heaps of bb,2 cj,1 wj and no soundwaves.[i got the last one]