Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 313181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Sweeps!!. Clones!! what is that white frenzy you got there.?
    Shhhh, don't say it out loud hehehehe - it's a KO special limited white edition of Frenzy/Rumble - Ive been hunting for it for quite sometime til I found out it was a limited edition one and got one in a two pack with an all white Laserbeak -(ebay). They have a special set of stickers on Reprolabels which transforms him into an autobot cassetron medic - Whitenoise. Ive renamed the White Lasebeak to Echo and added him to Blaster's menagerie.

http://www.reprolabels.com/Misc/whitenoise.php

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    'Tis an FE Arcee Liege and yes She's massive compared to Cliffjumper and BB, I AM getting the RID Arcee with a case of Ratchet, Soundwave, Wheeljack, Cliffjumper and Bumblebee figures as well, but not sur eif I'm going to keep her or sell her along with BB and CJ (I don't expect to get much for them, but i don't really want them). And as for it being quick they've been at my cousin's since December so i've been itching to get them.

I do plan on troop building the Legion Vehicons, as I reeeally enjoyed troop building with Clone Troopers.
    Sweet! good feeling to finally have them in your hands then ei? Yeah Army building FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    were those repolabels cheap or expensive cause i need to get alot for my collection
    Some are cheap but some can get pretty pricy, it depends on for what figures. e.g. Metroplex and other city type repro stickies are more than $20 coz its quite extensive, while smaller types can cost you like $4. Their postage to anywhere around the globe is $2 though it takes 2 weeks so you gotta be patient. Go visit their website man, it's worth it. Also if you wanna preserve your original sticker sheet, get one so at least you can keep the original safe and use the repros instead.
    Theyve just updated the look as well of their site with all these cool TF art drawn by this Frank Milkovich fella.
    www.reprolabels.com
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Best figures i have held in my hands in a long time. Both of them could have used a few more paint apps but i like them regardless. Now to get the United versions.

they are really good aren't they.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

No photos because AGAIN... I've misplaced my memory cards for my camera.... but Human Alliance Soundwave and TF Prime Soundwave have been my latest acquisitions.

Got my fix of the plastic crack today when i picked up these guys from Target and K-Mart.

I wasn't going to get this line but they looked so cool, could not resist
    also while in Penrith fixing up Blackie's payment picked up TF PRIME Ratchet, but stupid camera wont let me transfer pics...ARGH!
    Last edited by crankcase76; 22nd March 2012 at 03:53 PM.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Damn that Starscream looks cool! Can't wait to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer
    Damn that Starscream looks cool! Can't wait to find one.
    That's what i thought DD, was just check-in out what was on offer and spotted him. looked awesome so i decided, why not ! although i think the wife was not to impressed about it.ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    That's what i thought DD, was just check-in out what was on offer and spotted him. looked awesome so i decided, why not ! although i think the wife was not to impressed about it.ha ha.
    Good stuff mate, tis a great haul! Nice to see so many Decepticons in an Autobot dominated world too.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

UK Classics vol 2

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Got my fix of the plastic crack today when i picked up these guys from Target and K-Mart.

I wasn't going to get this line but they looked so cool, could not resist
    also while in Penrith fixing up Blackie's payment picked up TF PRIME Ratchet, but stupid camera wont let me transfer pics...ARGH!

For double the price, you really do not get double the toy... But they do look decent in their packaging.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks
    For double the price, you really do not get double the toy... But they do look decent in their packaging.
    have to agree there with you trunks it was disappointing that megs and starscream cost $18.00 when the vehicons and arcee only cost $7.00, especially when they are not that much bigger than the $7.00 ones. but i only got these due to the fact that i am not spending $59.00 on a voyager and $23.75 on the deluxe ones when they look so cheaply made.