Page 610 of 870 FirstFirst ... 590600605606607608609610611612613614615620630 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Macarthur Toymate has lots of Transformers Prime Beast Hunter Battlemaster class Talking Bumbleebee's and Beast Tracker Optimus Prime's for $30 each

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Macarthur Toymate has lots of Transformers Prime Beast Hunter Battlemaster class Talking Bumbleebee's and Beast Tracker Optimus Prime's for $30 each
    Same as Baulkham Hills Toymate

Also I was up in Newcastle for the day and popped into Toys R Us at Kotara. It looked exactly like the one that is always in my dreams!
    But enough about that. There was a lone Masterpiece Bumblebee there, plus a bunch of Hasbro Masterpiece toys. No Star Saber or Ultra Magnus though, but there were a few G1 sets, a motormaster, clash of the prime toys (excluding Deluxe Optimus) and a few stingers.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Erina- Kmart, picked up a hotspot for $49, one left with two more cyclonus's left as well as a legends rodimus and groove plus the usual rid scraps.
    Toys r us, has mp prowl and bluestreak as well as many devastators, no mp starscream. Also they had one deluxe stinger on the top shelf
    Big w, next to nothing, 3 or 4 BH arcees for $10 and some wave 1 legends
    Target, leftover rid and Cw wave 1 voyagers, nothing new

Not even room in the tiny tf section at Penrith and Mt Druitt Kmart for voyagers.

Very disappointing.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Really? $150 for Sideswipe? I found both of those toys on eBay for around that combined! Why is it that all the stores are charging outrageous prices for Transformers nowadays? Most of them usually only disappear during sale season, but for the most part they just shelfwarm, because no one is touching anything at that price.

Actually surprised they're not the same price being the same size box and all.
    All aboard the nope train with those prices

Its really cool the TRU are stocking these, as I do know a few people that don't like to buy online, but that price

I am glad I bought these when the AUD was strong

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Really? $150 for Sideswipe? I found both of those toys on eBay for around that combined! Why is it that all the stores are charging outrageous prices for Transformers nowadays? Most of them usually only disappear during sale season, but for the most part they just shelfwarm, because no one is touching anything at that price.
    Don't think there is a need for this, we have a new member who is offering to help out fellow members which is a nice thing.
    Whether you agree with prices or not is something for another thread

@Aussietemplar,
    Welcome aboard the board!

While I already have both of these myself, it's great of you to make an offer like that. I often head to southernish suburbs for baseball on the weekends so if anything comes up in the future that I'm super keen on I'll be sure to keep you in mind.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I wouldn't mind a star saber, btw welcome to the board, apologies for the mini rant