Page 245 of 515 FirstFirst ... 225235240241242243244245246247248249250255265 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Garden City today...

ToysRUs - the only thing I could see that was new since my last posted sighting about 2 weeks ago was a new case of the wave 1 Minicons. Everything else looked to be the same, with no Masterpiece toys or their other Clash RID toys (Warriors & 3-steps, which I was hoping to get with the 20% off coupon).
    No RID Clash Of Transformers 3-steps in VIC stores either (I've been to 4 stores). Don't know if it's a Hasbro supply problem with their warehouse issues or the toys have been sold out weeks ago or TRU just aren't putting them on the shelves.

Coles Sunnybank have restocked with a new case of RID Tiny Titans.
    And they've got a shelf tag up now as well - $5.

It also looks like they got in a new case of RID Legions, but half of them are Fixit, while the other half are Sideswipe, with one Steeljaw.
    Some of those would be left over from the previous case, but having almost all being Fixit and Sideswipe seemed odd.

Woolies have their Tiny Titans on sale until the 27th of October ($3.70 from $5), but the Sunnybank store only had wave 2.

Kmart Sunnybank on Tuesday - the fifth wave of RID Legions (Ultra Magnus & black Strongarm)... and just like BigW at Garden City, there was no black Bumblebees (it was a case-mate at Kmart Garden City).

Also new is the Rescue Bots vehicles for $25...

And in the clothing section, heaps of these Autobot t-shirts with their large range of 80s themed t-shirts... for $12.

Megatran Guest

Is it just me or does the Autobot t-shirt look cheap & sad. Not very inspiring.

Harbour Town Mcdonalds has started the RiD Happy Meal Promotion.
    This week is Grimlock
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Aspley had one CW HotSpot, which I took and held onto tightly.

TRU there had MP Sideswipe, Bluestreak, G2 Bumblebee, Prime and Starsaber and the Insecticon three pack, all with their absurd prices.

At least the boxes are nice to look at.

The Autobot shirts are actually cool, I bought one a couple of weeks ago at Chermside. Been wearing it heaps, nice and comfy.

One RID warrior Sideswipe and Drift at Mt Ommaney Kmart.

CW wave 4 deluxes (Mirage, Prowl, Ironhide and Sunstreaker) at Indro and Mt Ommaney Kmart.

No RID Jazzes though. Boo.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Default About time these came in!

Brisbane CBD Myer has CW Hot Spot x 7, CW Cyclonus x 8 and a wave of the little CW dudes: Rodimus, Groove, Black Jack etc.

Also has CW Prowl, Iron Hide, Sunstreaker and Mirage (all x 3 or 4 each)

Happy hunting!

This is a little late, having been spotted on the weekend: there was 1 Hot Spot left at Myer Chermside late Sunday (after I grabbed one) and 2 Cyclonuses (or is that Cyclonii? ) Myer Mitchelton must have had Hot Spots at some point but only 2 Cyclonuses there too. Both Myers had Prowl, Ironhide, Mirage and Sunstreaker too.

Kmarts at Arana Hills and Toombul seem to have recently restocked with first wave of CW voyagers and third wave of deluxes. Arana Hills may have had 3 or 4 of each!

Picked up Combiner wars, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Ironhide from Garden city Kmart. Should of visited Myer I might of save $5 still hunting prowl.