Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie SPOILER discussion (anything goes)

I don't know if this is news-worthy enough for its own topic here as it is a minor American DVD release, so will just post it here for now (and move it to it's own topic if there ends up being interest).

Gen1 Dinobots DVD from Shout Factory.
    Everyone is jumping on the Dinbot bandwagon this year to cash in on this year's movie theme, and Shout Factory (the American company with the Transformers DVD license) is no exception.
    Out in America in July will be a special DVD of 6 Gen1 Dinobot episodes, so we might see the same thing from Madman here as well.

6 eps.... I'd guess: SOS Dinobots, War of the Dinobots, Dinobot Island 1 & 2 and Desertion of the Dinobots 1 & 2

Not a bad disc really. Classics like Grimlock's New Brain will have to be left out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    6 eps.... I'd guess: SOS Dinobots, War of the Dinobots, Dinobot Island 1 & 2 and Desertion of the Dinobots 1 & 2

Not a bad disc really. Classics like Grimlock's New Brain will have to be left out though.
    Yeah, they can definitely leave that one out, though wouldn't mind them putting on Call of the Primatives (moot point as I have all the box sets so won't buy it anyway)

Default No decepticons

I know we have lockdown confirmed, but apart from that we know galvatron is a human puppet ie tf prime nemesis prime, and stinger appears to be human built as well. So will the humans be the third faction similar to mech in tf prime. I know most of the decepticons on earth were killed at the end of dotm, and there's lots more out there. But I'm starting to think the decepticons won't be a big bad in aoe

In this auto show clip, of some of the movie cars, there is a white hatchback with blue racing stripes. Anyone know if that is a robot character, or is it just one of the racing cars that belongs to the boyfriend of the main female character (who's a race driver)?

There is suggestion that it is a Vehicon.... but I thought there would be more than one if it was true.

Just don't remind Grimlock of Jurassic Park 3

I'd love to know how Dinosaurs end up wearing Jousting & other Medival headpieces...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'd love to know how Dinosaurs end up wearing Jousting & other Medival headpieces...
    Probably because they won't end up being in the movie. So they just tried to make them cool

A possibility that Drift is a villain at some point in the Movie???... either to start with (like Jetfire & Wheelie) or later (like Sentinel Prime).

If it follows the IDW Drift, it is likely to be starting as a Decepticon who has to earn redemption.