View Poll Results: Timelines Spinister - worth getting?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • A double-TM packing purple helicopter loony? Hells yeah!

5 50.00%
  • Only if a member of the TFSS

2 20.00%
  • Only if...

0 0%
  • Na

3 30.00%
  • The DJD should have grounded him permanently!

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - TFSS Spinister

Ahhhh..... First week of new job, first week away from civilisation.... (In Sydney, but before iPad and laptop were issued...)

Hmmmm.... 52 teal, 72 black.... Hahahahahahahaha.....

So they didn't adhere to the result of the poll... which was why I didn't bother to follow it.

Please tell me I'm not the only one still waiting on this guy....

Gee ours all arrived. I wonder what happened????

No just kidding. Mine only just arrived today. They were probably sent out in small batches and you're later in the queue. I remember Angie from the club confirming the last FSS was done in small batches, over several days for the overseas ones. Give it a few more days before worrying
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Why can't they send out the foreign ones a week before the US ones so that we all get them at about the same time.
    Or time it so that non-americans who paid twice as much for shipping get one or two first.
    Heaven forbid if an American isn't the first to enjoy the surprise of every subscription toy over the 5 series...

We are normally good at getting 10 days after the US guys get theirs... 10 days is an ok wait.... But that was last Friday. 15 days has me antsy

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So they didn't adhere to the result of the poll... which was why I didn't bother to follow it.
    Ba ha ha ha ha, oh fun pub. You crazy guys you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    We are normally good at getting 10 days after the US guys get theirs... 10 days is an ok wait.... But that was last Friday. 15 days has me antsy
    Mine arrived yesterday (23rd), which was 8 days after BTT... which is really unusual (for me and for you to be so much later than another Australian), especially considering the second one arrived within 5 days of people in America getting theirs.

This one was so late for you and me, the Club is actually shipping out the fourth toy within the same week as me (and hopefully you) getting the third toy.

Mine arrived too... Plugged the tracking no into usps... They tried to send via Canada post and failed a customs requirement... So it was sent back to Texas and then straight to aus