Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rid minicons

Yeah, that's why I got mine from Amazon... with a number of comic TPBs and other RID toys.... it wouldn't have cost much more than a couple of dollars postage for the Minicons.

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Just had a look at bbts postage, nasty, especially for a small order, I'll look around
    Any individual item is going to be expensive to ship from the U.S. However BBTS's prices seem to be particularly bad. It's why I've always used BBTS's pile of loot - I gather about 6 months of purchases into one shipment.

However with current exchange rates, and BBTS's higher than retail prices, it's becoming cheaper to buy at retail overall.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Can you pay on amazon with PayPal, or can you only associate a credit card?

You'd have to look up their payment options on their help page.

Tired of waiting for new tf to be released. Ordered wave 2 minicons from amazon, pain of a thing, had to grab a fixit aswell to push it over minimum order (all items are add ons). All up costs about same as retail here, damn the exchange rate...

Happy

Thanks for the help/advice/experiences boys

My w2 minicons have arrived in the country and are somewhere in sydney, they have cleared customs, yay. But it still says that they are arriving on 9 december, that's over a week away. Put it on a truck and drive south ....

Amazon's estimated arrival date is always generous to cover delays before customers complain. The estimate doesn't change so it should get to you within a couple days.

Sweet. Thanks for the info

My minicons arrived this morning. Most of them suffer from loose joint syndrome, but overall I'm happy. Velocirazor feels like a light, cheap build, and is by far the least favorable of the wave. Beastbox is surprisingly awesome, and a nice tight construction.

Ratbat and sandsting have grest modes. That being said sandstings leg mechanism and undercarriage are a bit daggy, ratbat is cool yet fiddly to transform, but a grest design, just wish the build was tighter.

Can't wait for more designs, hopefully more dinosaurs and cool primary modes