Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GEN Swerve & Cosmos galleries

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    DO NOT GIVE IN TO SCALPERS.

the more regularly we cave and buy stuff because we don't know if it's coming out here in a month or two, the more they will hoard future releases making it harder and harder for us to buy items at retail price, either through import or local purchase.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Yeah no worries..I'm gunna hold off in the hopes that the US get their supply.
    As for the scalper on ebay who has more than 10 of each, maybe I should tell them to use Cosmos to take Swerve for a fly around Uranus
    Or we could all send him a meaningless question about it and waste a whole heap of his time. I've suggested this before and been shot down on 3 seperate forums. I nearly got banned from eBay once for PM'ing a guy and calling him a scalper to his face.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Guys check the usual collecting sites as word is these may end being in short supply.

Probably an idea to get them while you can online

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Guys check the usual collecting sites as word is these may end being in short supply.

Probably an idea to get them while you can online
    Only place I can find 'em is eBay, $38 shipped for Swerve, $36 shipped for Cosmos. Could be way worse, but it's still not good.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Yeah found the same seller......dropped 70 plus on 2 x cosmos. Don't want to miss out on him

An update from Toyfair on what happened to Cosmos and Swerve. According to Youtube reviewer Baltmatrix in this video where he discusses the Toyfair announcements he says that a Hasbro employee said Cosmos and Swerve are coming and the reason they only got released in Asia at first was Hasbro didn't order enough copies of Swerve and Cosmos.

Poor Cosmos always gets snubbed locally. We pretty much missed out on the last 'legends' Cosmos that was released 4 years ago and now this one it seems
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

After seeing them both on display at the toy fair I'm pretty confident they will see a wider release, and as the supply floods the market the price should come down.

As others have said, don't give in to scalpers, wait for the market to karma the hell out of these guys.

Swerve, Cosmos, Tailgate and Shrapnel are all available to preorder now at BBTS. Swerve and Cosmos are dated for April, Tailgate and Shrapnel are dated for May.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Poor Cosmos always gets snubbed locally. We pretty much missed out on the last 'legends' Cosmos that was released 4 years ago and now this one it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Swerve, Cosmos, Tailgate and Shrapnel are all available to preorder now at BBTS. Swerve and Cosmos are dated for April, Tailgate and Shrapnel are dated for May.

Individual orders of Cosmos have already sold out