Page 203 of 515 FirstFirst ... 183193198199200201202203204205206207208213223 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

I couldn't find the kreo bucket at Coles Sunnybank. But they did restock their legends, with all 6 now on the peg.
    Reject shop has all three of the Beast Hunter vehicles now, but one of each. And no construct-bots. They had both series of Goldie figurines.
    Kmart had Stomp and Chomp Grimlock for $129.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Saw AOE optimus with trailer + sideswipe $299 and Autobot 5 pack $249 at myer garden city today...
    Ah, Myer is now open at Garden City.

Garden City ToysRUs have restocked their TFPrime Voyagers (I saw Starscream and Megatron at the front, but Bulkhead & Optimus could have been there as well).

All their Evolution Optimus boxes are still in the over-shelf... none are on the sale shelves for customers to see or buy (to know that they are even there).
    I told one of the staff there (along with a wrongly displayed price for something else), but she didn't seem too concerned, and walked off to the dolls aisle to check something there.

BigW had Christmas merchandise - the Calendar and lolly stocking that Paulbot posted in the news section, plus a tin lunchbox with cookies and a giant "chuppa chup" filled with 15 lollypops. (photos to be posted in Paulbot's news topic as soon as I get them uploaded)

That reminds me. TRU had a solitary MP Sunstorm at the store tonight for $130.... just a day before the 20% off coupon starts, which would have brought it down to $104.
    (sigh... I imported one for $121 from Texas, to save money and because it wasn't at this store since the day it was released)

Went to Aspley TRU today. Grimlock's back.

Also, they have a butt ton of TF Kinder Surprises.

Woolworths and BigW have the Kinder 3-packs on sale for $4 (from $5) this week, as the Woolies near me at Sunnybank had both single and 3-packs arrive this week.
    That means a 3-pack gives you a free egg, when going by the single egg price ($2).

I bought three packs (to see if I can complete more sets by hoping to get Arcee and Optimus while on sale), and wouldn't you know it.... I get a set of 8 and a spare. Why couldn't that happen 50 eggs ago with my FIRST three packs.
    (and it still leaves me with the same number of incomplete sets)

Some photos to go with recent sightings I've posted.

Sunnybank Kmart.
    Stomp & Chomp Grimlock at the lowest regular price I've seen it at - $129.

And heaps of Rescue Bots.

ToysRUs Garden City.
    MP Sunstorm - $130

Coles Sunnybank.
    Selling both single and 3-pack Transformers Kinders. Same price as everywhere - $2 and $5.

The new Myer at Garden City.
    Being new, they didn't have the older Platinum Sets, just the Autobot 5-pack and the Trailer/Sideswipe one. Both were all locked up with security devices, preventing people from being able to see the bling, to encourage them to drop $300 on a coloured box that has inaccurate product images on the back.

This item caught my eye, but only ended up being a sticker and activity book set with a mini-poster that forms from folding out the box. I didn't remember to look at the price, but probably about $20.

Photos of the Christmas stuff at BigW will be posted in the news topic to limit the length of this post by duplicating it.
    The items though...
    Advent Calendar - $3
    Cookie lunch-box - $9
    Lolly stocking - $8
    Giant lollipop container - $5

Default Strange MP sighting

Hi folks,

The Casheezi pawnshop at Logan Central has a TakaraTomy MP Grimlock (in the black cardboard box) for $199 as well as a knockoff MP Red Alert for $39. Not sure if anyone's interested but thought it was strange seeing them in such a store.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    Went to Aspley TRU today. Grimlock's back.
    As of today, Sunstorm is also available. Just the one. A few units of MP Prowl too.

CostCo are up to their ol' tricks again. This time it's AoE's turn for the leader class Bumblebee. This is CostCo North Lakes, and they cost $35.99.

If anyone wants to check it out but isn't a CostCo member, shoot me a PM and we can probably work something out.

Megatran Guest

The giant lollipop thingy sucks. The best thing about it is the actual lollipop stand with the artwork. I asked if I could take the stand. Answer was NO.