Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hasbro at eb expo 2015

I wasn't offended, UG, just being silly.

Hasbro were meant to supply enough toys for me to display almost the entire Combiner Wars line in every mode. Unfortunately this did not happen, and I had to make do with what I had, which was just my own collection and half a dozen Legends figures borrowed from mknell.

On a positive note, Hasbro informed me that the retail buyers (who accessed the Expo 2 days before it opened to the public) were really enthusiastic about the Transformers display. So it seems to have done its job in terms of impressing the retail buyers. I just hope that it's done enough for them to order in sufficient stock to match demand, as throughout the entire expo the common consensus from guests was that people really want to collect these toys, but they just can't find them in stores. Hasbro are well aware of this, so it's their job to try and convince the retailers to stock them.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hasbro are well aware of this, so it's their job to try and convince the retailers to stock them.
    And sort out the operations of their "new" warehouse so that stores (and even the Hasbro office) can get stock to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    (didnt realise some of the photos were blurry until after i looked on them later :s)
    Yeah, that's what I say too /jk
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hasbro are well aware of this, so it's their job to try and convince the retailers to stock them.
    Hrm, well that's a good sign. Hopefully things will pick up a bit. Although EB have horrid prices if they pick them up....

Was the game Devastation playable their? I'm kinda still undecided on buying it. Hopefully reviews will hit before the Aussie release since the US got the game about 6 hours ago.

But given that the PR for Devastation was farmed out to a PR agency in New York that Activision uses when they think the game is crap or going to bomb I'm not hopeful. Last week another of that PR agencies games was released, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 and it's abysmally bad.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Was the game Devastation playable their? I'm kinda still undecided on buying it. Hopefully reviews will hit before the Aussie release since the US got the game about 6 hours ago.

But given that the PR for Devastation was farmed out to a PR agency in New York that Activision uses when they think the game is crap or going to bomb I'm not hopeful. Last week another of that PR agencies games was released, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 and it's abysmally bad.
    went there all day Friday, didn't see it :/

i really wanted this game too until i heard it could be beaten in about 4 hours so im waiting for a bit until the price drops or when i have enough cash i can just pick it up :/

kinda doing my hsc now so i dont need another distraction either