Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oz Comic Con 2015 Transformers guests

It was already noted that the SDCC Devastator was only being sold at the Brisbane convention (instead of both Brisbane and Sydney)... and now we have some extra details from Hasbro Australia.

At the Brisbane show (September 19-20 - Convention Centre), a very limited number will be sold at the Mr Toys Toyworld booth, but a price has not been made public yet.
    I would expect at least AU$300, based on the ToysRUs pricing of the regular version, the limited number, and that Toyworld is one of the more expensive retail toy sources in Australia (due to being a franchise).

There are still no guests listed that I recognise as Transformers related, but they do have some interesting Sci-Fi - Fantasy guests if you want to go to see if you can get one of the SDCC Devastators. Start up a meet topic if you want to meet up other members while you are there, as there will be Transformers toys on sale by some of the regular Dealers, plus fan-artist MilesPrower.

(since there aren't any Transformers guests, and I already bought the SDCC Devastator, I have no interest in going)

I guess Toyworld didn't sell all of their stock, as the excess Devastators are being sold in their CBD store, for less than ToysRUs are selling their regular ones.

Quote Originally Posted by spiii View Post
    Just picked up SDCC Devastator from Toyworld (Queen Street Mall) for $249. They have a few left. They are in the glass display case with figures/statues.

Hey griffin I was at Sydney Oz Comic Con and one store had SDCC Devastator and Combiner Hunters sets there. Didn't see price, although there was only one of each so it may be aftermarket
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera