Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 253540414243444546474849505565 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance Pricing

Clearly marked with a clearance tag. There are a few other sightings on FB as well in other states also with pics and clearance tags
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Which Kmart did you see one?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Maybe its just random boxing-day discounts, as the Combaticon set is barely a month old (6 weeks actually), so couldn't be going on clearance so soon (especially with how cheap they were already selling it).
    I guess we'll see if the price goes back up in a few days time.
    Stores have it with the yellow clearance tag so I'd say that's the end of it,

The other Transformers lines that Kmart appear to be clearing out for the end of the year are the RID Minicons and the Rescue Bots mini playsets (which were first being sold for $29, and then reduced to to a regular price of $20).

There are probably others on clearance as well that my nearest two stores no longer stock... as the Generations Leaders were now gone at both stores.

Maybe they were so cheap (at $59) because Hasbro Australia were just getting rid of the ones cheaply that they had left and are no longer going to sell Leaders in Australia? It's not like it was easy to find wave 2 here, or many stores stocking them. BigW don't, and I only found the Leaders at one Target store and one Myer store up here... Kmart and ToysRUs were the two best sources for them, and ToysRUs stores aren't too common. That can't leave Hasbro Australia with enough minimum demand to import them anymore, especially when the focus for 2017 Toyfair will be on the Movie toys, at the expense of Generations (like in 2014).

I just went to Kmart Chadstone and they didn't have those on clearance. Because they didn't have ANY Transformers at all. Not even a empty space on the shelf where they should be!

Ooshies everywhere but very limited number of branded toy at all (few TMNT things, half in clearance, very little Star Wars - no 3.75 figs etc). Looking at their general generic approach to products maybe they are changing their approach for things like that.

Megatran Guest

Now down to $10 at my local Kmart.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Fountain Gate TRU has clearance stickers on MP Lambor ($99.98) and MP Gold (G2) Bumblebee ($79.98). Not sure if those prices represent a big enough discount to qualify as "clearance", but there it is.

Also noted that they weren't locked away but on shelf with those anti-theft devices with the wires that cut into the packaging. So might not suit everyone anyway.

Also, Big W has the RID Minicons for $5 each. I bought a few, you'll hopefully see why soon...

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Fountain Gate TRU has clearance stickers on MP Lambor ($99.98) and MP Gold (G2) Bumblebee ($79.98). Not sure if those prices represent a big enough discount to qualify as "clearance", but there it is.

Also noted that they weren't locked away but on shelf with those anti-theft devices with the wires that cut into the packaging. So might not suit everyone anyway.

Also, Big W has the RID Minicons for $5 each. I bought a few, you'll hopefully see why soon...
    Which BIG W?

None in my area ever have them

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Which BIG W?

None in my area ever have them
    Fountain Gate. Not many left, I took a few for custom projects. I haven't checked out any others.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Was anyone aware toys r us were getting rid of their combiner wars box sets?

This was THE last one from tru highpoint for $80, other than being beat up (like all of them basically) it was intact and complete (and and its on "clearence" as for the reason of sale XD)