Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 263641424344454647484950515666 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance Pricing

Kmart stores in NSW and VIC have slashed prices on TR Titan Masters down to $5 from $9. Since I didn't think to take a picture here's one from the VIC sightings thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Kmart in Footscray had TR Brawn and Chase. The Titanmasters were on clearance - $5 each

I bought a few so I can confirm they are scanning at $5 now

Big W have Generations Legends down to $12. Only saw one each of Gnaw and Brawn at TTP so picked up the latter. Hopefully elsewhere has more stock around.

Target had those two pack RID non-transforming cars with $10 clearance tags at Southland over the weekend.

Big W has Tryp for $208 on clearance
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Target had those two pack RID non-transforming cars with $10 clearance tags at Southland over the weekend.
    That was fast.
    Not surprising, as they were way over-priced... and they are still more than they should cost, when you can get Hot Wheels for a dollar or two each.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That was fast.
    Not surprising, as they were way over-priced... and they are still more than they should cost
    Funny thing is, I was going to say this exact same thing about BigW's Trypticon clearance, just minus the "worth only a dollar or two" bit lol
    To go on clearance after only what 2-3 months says a lot, things like "maybe you shouldnt have charged scalper prices".
    And Australian retailers wonder why more and more of us are buying things online
    Last edited by DarkHyren; 5th September 2017 at 11:38 PM.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Is the big lizard shelf warming?

I suspect it has more to do with clearing the decks before the other stores are allowed to sell theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Big W have Generations Legends down to $12. Only saw one each of Gnaw and Brawn at TTP so picked up the latter. Hopefully elsewhere has more stock around.
    Can confirm it's any TR Legends class figures that BigW might have that are now $12 as I picked up Bumblebee, "Rumble", Laserbeak, Roadburn as well as a Brawn, all $12 each.
    BigW also have a clearance tag on that 6 pack of the Last Knight 1-steps in the hideous decos, was $99.95 now $69.95.

bowspearer Guest

Target have G2 Menasor on clearance for $99

Not sure if this is the place to post this but I went by Toyworld in New Quay (VIC) and I found these items called "Robots Alliance". Now the box cover looks like any other robot toy but then I turned them around and low & behold, they are copies of Arms Microns Whether technically they are KO's or a legit form of out sourcing I don't know but they are selling for $2.00 each. If indeed they classify as a ko then mods please feel free to move this post. For the price, I snapped up 9 of the 12
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot