Thread: ZING Sale! 20% today (24/11/16) Only!

Default ZING Sale! 20% today (24/11/16) Only!

Like the title says, 20% off everything in store only. Ended up getting Luke's ANH lightsaber Useful for some bot hunting as well
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Like the title says, 20% off everything in store only. Ended up getting Luke's ANH lightsaber Useful for some bot hunting as well
    How much did Force FX sabers come down to? Their rubbish site just has the banner with nothing else accessible.

In store only, not selling online. Original price was $280.00, got it for $222.40
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

Sigh. I haven't been into my EB Games for so long I have no idea what Transformers products they have ATM.

At my local EB, none. Zing around the corner had TR Dlx, Voy and Ldr TR

Thank you for notifying me of this, I went into the Zing at the EB in Chatswood and found a Star Trek Batleth letter opener that I've been looking for, for a good price for years.

it was already cheap at $28.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Thank you for notifying me of this, I went into the Zing at the EB in Chatswood and found a Star Trek Batleth letter opener that I've been looking for, for a good price for years.

That's pretty neat. Though I would like a life size one .... for the purpose of opening letters.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post

Glad to help out