Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Doritos Transformers competition 23/6-2/9

If you've been sitting on some empty bags, there's only 5 and a bit days left people, and it is a maximum of 3 entries per day.
    I've still been seeing some packs in the stores near me too if anyone was thinking about doing some last minute entries... as I'd like to see someone from here win the major prize.

So now the comp is over anyone win anything?

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    So now the comp is over anyone win anything?
    nada...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Nope.

All that cholesterol for nothing...

Don't know if anyone noticed but the last 5 numbers of the barcodes coinsided with the flavor and size of the packets

Yeah i got squat, but it was a good excuse for me and the wifey to indulge in some corn chip crunchin

I bought a few packs a month ago, kept the packets for a few weeks and then the wife threw them out because I never got around to entering the comp

I think after entering every TF competition I could find dating back to being a kid and colouring in countless pictures to try and win a Micromasters Countdown, the fact I've never won anything once has dented my enthusiasm.

If anyone here did win the Major prize or the last daily prize, they have to be notified in writing and by phone by tomorrow (within 2 days of the drawing, which was on the second of September). But I'd imagine that they would have done it on the day of the drawing.

I had another look at the competition site, and any unclaimed prizes will be drawn on December 2nd... three months time!
    That's a long wait, when they know within two days if they have contacted a winner and given them a couple days to send a photo of their chip packets.

Having a read over the FAQ on the competition site, it says that purchase receipts are also needed, but that isn't in the T&Cs... but I think our only winner here mentioned that he only needed to send photo proof of the packs, not the receipts.

I entered a few times and nothing

I won the cooler, which I think is awesome

Won't be using it too much, and when I do it will just be when im drinking in my backyard/shed

Yes the seats are useless and pointless tho hahaha

I also won a pile of the thick cardboard TF competition posters and a UN used roll of the competition plastic wrapping stuff smith's use to wrap their pallets of chips
    Last edited by griffin; 5th September 2014 at 11:21 AM. Reason: language