Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SDCC '08 Nemesis Prime At Titans Tower

Default SDCC '08 Nemesis Prime At Titans Tower

All right, as it hasn't been done yet (probably because Ben Ben is long gone)
    I feel it is my duty to inform Y'all that Titans Tower on the Gold Coast has the SDCC Universe Classics 2.0 Nemesis Prime. And a fair few. 10 anyway. It's currently at $60 bucks which I guess is fair. It's your fairly standard Prime repaint and number three for me.
    I do like the idea of having something that only a handful of Australians and a whole lotta Americans have. Like DCU Classics. Only, y'know. A robot.
    Let the relentless hounding of Luke begin!!!!

if anyone in Queensland wants to send me the box, for free that would be really appreaciated

ta

Didn't Kyle say he was bringing some over?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Plus shipping and profit, would end up being the $60 price at TT. It's probably where they got 'em from, and would end up being best for those on the Gold Coast, or those who don't order from online stores. RK might be a comparable source, but the TT price isn't bad either for its intended market. And $60 is a reasonable price for a limited edition version of a toy that sold here for $45-50.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Ithink I might have already asked this before, but what is Robot Kingdom's shipping like? I'm VERY wary of buying off anywhere that doesn't have a shipping calculator, even though they have some very cool stuff (like Unicron).

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Very good. As long as you buy a couple of TFs, They're one of the better online stores out there.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Ithink I might have already asked this before, but what is Robot Kingdom's shipping like? I'm VERY wary of buying off anywhere that doesn't have a shipping calculator, even though they have some very cool stuff (like Unicron).

But they do.
    Add stuff to your cart, tell them what speed you want it shipped and where to and on the next page you get a shipping result. If you continue past that page then you are purchasing the item.

Yeah, what Zippo said. You get the shipping amount before you confirm your purchase, so you can find out exactly how much your order will be and then decide on if you want to proceed. It might seem like a bit of effort to get a shipping amount, but how else would it calculate a discounted shipping amount that reflects a multi-item purchase order (by weight)?