Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP-03 Grimlock

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I like to update on the reviews accuracy on legs. The tt version on mine are loose as well but everything else with the sharper teeth is still good.

The plastic still didn't look as solid either on the grey.
    And no crown which you must have the dumb crown coin they called.

Hope this helps, I can't be stuffed hunting a tru version as I did had one and passed it to my cousin.

Default Grimlock can be found on bigbadtoystores

You can always get your Grimlock at Bigbadtoystore.com or from Tfsource if you are so interested. Toysrus are slow of getting anything especially in Australia.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eddielai2002 View Post
    You can always get your Grimlock at Bigbadtoystore.com or from Tfsource if you are so interested. Toysrus are slow of getting anything especially in Australia.
    Of course by this we are not considering price and is the same as buying the hundreds listed on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Of course by this we are not considering price and is the same as buying the hundreds listed on ebay.
    that's primarily why I was so keen. the only major difference with the takara one seems to be the teeth and claws are slightly sharper and colour of the grey plastic and the colour of the transparent stuff, that's it. the 2010 hasbro one seems to have like 3 more paint applications.

as I don't have any other versions I was pretty happy to snap this up at $130 without shipping

got my grimlock and sunstorm today , cairns has one grim left and 4 suns

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    I got Grimlock from TRU today and I'm really not sure what to do... My original thought was to do as Gok suggested and sell of my 2010 Trapezoid Grimlock so I could get MP-03 Grimlock for the uniform box design to go with Soundwave and Acid Storm. But after a quick look, I prefer my 2010, and I don't think I'm THAT keen for the box. I could maybe sell the 2014 Figure in the 2010 package, but would anyone want that? I guess it would be fine for people who throw out the boxes anyway. Otherwise I guess it's a returner...? Not sure what grounds TRU allow for returns.
    Exactly my thought, I'm just going to sell off the 2014 figure in the trapezoid box. I prefer the 2010 figure for the additional paint apps and better plastic quality.

If the toy is unopened you can refund it as change of mind.

Back to the store? There are people here desperately wanting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainter4Life View Post
    This is a shame considering that they are only $59.95 USD + tax in the states.
    It is. But then again, when you have close to 900 stores, you're buying power & chances of negotiating prices dramatically increase

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    It is. But then again, when you have close to 900 stores, you're buying power & chances of negotiating prices dramatically increase
    Increased quantity may gain them a marginal discount (like some store-chains here get), but not by a significant amount.
    We've occasionally seen how cheap Hasbro can sell stock here... sometimes rivalling American prices on the more expensive general-release items and excess foreign stock, but when the prices are double what they cost in America, it is sometimes hard to point fingers at the culprit without seeing wholesale price listings or retailer invoices.

But the one thing to keep in mind is that each toy sold here and in other non-American countries, have to pay a commission back to Hasbro America on top of their own profit margins (which is why Hasbro America's International revenue and profit are significant portions of their quarterly financial statements).

It's annoying, but while Hasbro is an American company that is listed on the stock exchange (which puts shareholders dividends before the best interests of the company by appealing to more consumers), our wholesale prices here will remain about double the wholesale prices of American stores... and only adjusted according to what our retailers are happy to accept.