Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JP TakaraTomy items for January-March

I must have those combiner sets!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I love dragon-formers, shark-formers, train-formers, and most of all: combiners. However I really can't bring myself to finish collecting these sets.

Didn't see it picture, but did you get the Microns to go with Kenzan, Jinbu and Ganoh?
    I did get them, but didn't include them in the photos as they didn't really fit with the point of these group shots. I have the golden head-piece coming, which was the other freebie item for these figures, so will see if it fits on the black & Optimus combiner.

Apparently the Infiltrator Starscream was delayed, but was still supposed to be out by today or tomorrow.
    The rest of the March figures have apparently now been released, and some galleries have been posted up of the Thundercracker and Grimlock, and the Armada Starscream.

Grimlock and Starscream are significant redecoes, but the Thundercracker looks very similar to the Hasbro version.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I did get them, but didn't include them in the photos as they didn't really fit with the point of these group shots. I have the golden head-piece coming, which was the other freebie item for these figures, so will see if it fits on the black & Optimus combiner.
    The gold chromed head piece should colour-match pretty well with the black leaders & EX Prime.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

The head pieces are specially moulded for each toy it came with so unfortunately it wont go with EX-Prime combiner

Wow from Artfire & Stepper to this?

It does look cool, but not $100+ cool but a 'ghost' Starscream has been done to death... Surely they could have thought of another figure.

Looks like I will be saving my money this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Wow from Artfire & Stepper to this?

It does look cool, but not $100+ cool but a 'ghost' Starscream has been done to death... Surely they could have thought of another figure.

Looks like I will be saving my money this year.
    Yep. They would've had my money if they continued along the lines of unlikely-to-be-mainstream-released Japanese Targetmasters.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!