Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 515202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Ultra Magnus Official Pics

Quote Originally Posted by xlojnr View Post
    Also the over-the-top size of the spoiler warnings from other members may be misconstrued as demeaning - so I feel like the warning is not just directed at you.
    To be fair, over-the-top size spoiler warnings are not new here, there are many examples of them on this forum. And personally, I think it fills part of the screen enough without "accidentally" reading whatever spoilers are below the huge texts as eyes tend to wander unintentionally.

I think only now that the issue of spoilers might be having an affect on people has been brought up, some people might be taking the huge texts the wrong way...

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Hey it's Christmas , let's just chill and enjoy.
    Seconded.....and we get to play with G1 autobots this year that actually LOOK like the cartoon characters and box art!!!!! Woohooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of this.. I was giving people a heads up that there was a news post that could potentially spoil their enjoyment of a new toy.

I'm sorry if people feel patronized but I thought they wanted spoiler warnings.
    Sorry if it looked like it was aimed just at you. My note was a general notice (spaced away from my reply to your post), to anyone who might want to go to the other extreme (like the over-sized writing). It just wasn't necessary to make an example of anyone or chase after people as it hadn't escalated yet.

Some people might be genuine and sincere with spoiler warnings. But others might be having some harmless fun or doing it intentionally to make a point... and those can be interpreted as being patronising to those people who came to me with a legitimate query.

Just keep doing things the way it used to be, was the result of the poll, so there shouldn't be any need to change behaviour, particularly to the other extreme if there wasn't a demand for it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hmm.. I have planned to display this guy on the back due to its size, Starsaber might be a bit challenging when the time comes. I might have to start displaying alt mode for some.

Overall I am pretty pleased with TT development on the mp line.
    I can see they are trying their best not to make their figures unaffordable unlike some manufactures who will charge you an arm and leg.

Can't wait to hear what is the confirmation of the next mp.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Hmm.. I have planned to display this guy on the back due to its size, Starsaber might be a bit challenging when the time comes. I might have to start displaying alt mode for some.

Overall I am pretty pleased with TT development on the mp line.
    I can see they are trying their best not to make their figures unaffordable unlike some manufactures who will charge you an arm and leg.

Can't wait to hear what is the confirmation of the next mp.
    The latest rumour is a new Megatron based on some background artwork they've used on Legends Bombshell's instructions.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...-2015-a-5.html

From post #43

Already been debunked
    http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub...d3a2b#p1631821

It appears to be a background image that they've previously used

i'm looking forward to the next rumour regarding Megatron. They're becoming much better as they progress

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I'd like to see a Galvatron soon too.

Magnus looks better all the time. can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I'd like to see a Galvatron soon too.
    Has anyone else been getting a 403 error when trying to access TakaraTOMY's online survey site? I'm mighty tempted to give them a call if others have having issues with this.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Has anyone else been getting a 403 error when trying to access TakaraTOMY's online survey site? I'm mighty tempted to give them a call if others have having issues with this.
    Yup error.

I think it be easy for them to do the masterpiece insecticons the scaled megaton seems to be just a hope, would be happier with galvetron at this point.