Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interview with MP designers Hironori Kobayashi & Shogo Hasui

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    MP-1 was voted robot toy of the year in a non transformer forum, they did very well. I know mp-10 is at the moment highly sorted over mp-1 but once things settled, people will realised mp-1 is no longer on production and would be considered holy grail.

I am surprised there are Megatrons still floating around under $200
    I've got a MP-1 (Hasbro) that will fall down of its own accord, can't hold it's weapon(s) properly, and is just finicky as hell.

I just sold my MP-4 because I have no use for it and need the space, and am happy with my multiple iterations of the MP-10 mold (Hasbro MP, Takara MP-10B, Hasbro YOTH).

Now if we could get a MP-10 version of MP-4S (without the trailer), as a fan of the 86 film, I'd be happy as a pig in shit. Throw in the purple Megatron gun, and I'm sold.

I just read all the MP designer interviews from the book, and this guy's translations are pretty spot on. Does anyone know if s/he's planning on translating the last two interviews with Yuki Hisashi and Maeda Noriaki? I'm in the middle of exam marking atm, so I don't have the time to do translations... but if noone else is planning on translating them, I could put it on my 'things to do' list afterwards.

He already did Yuki's, i'd say the other one is a given in a few days, even though it's just the marketing guy!

Yep, it was already put up in post #7.

The final interview with TF Marketing Team Producer Noriaki Maeda has been translated now too; not much info, but pretty good nonetheless!

Awesome reading with these. Thanks to all involved.

I've taken the liberty of creating a PDF file that you can print out to put with your copy of the Guide. I've done some formatting edits and cleaned up some typos.

Will have it hosted here for the foreseeable future: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vot26rdhtu..._forums%29.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Awesome reading with these. Thanks to all involved.

I've taken the liberty of creating a PDF file that you can print out to put with your copy of the Guide. I've done some formatting edits and cleaned up some typos.

Will have it hosted here for the foreseeable future: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vot26rdhtu..._forums%29.pdf
    That great man !! Thanks ... very cool insight on how it was done , made me appreciate my masterpiece collection a little more