Thread: Universal Movies Dracula crossover Draculus

Default Universal Movies Dracula crossover Draculus

Some updated listings that are said to be from Amazon (maybe in America, or they were able to back-end track the Australian listings)... includes an updated title for the "Project Bat" crossover toy - Universal Monsters Dracula, Draculus.
    If true, that's an unusual theme to do a crossover with. At least with the Top Gun crossover, they were both 80s icons... the Universal Studios Monsters Movies are not really tied to any decade, so it seems a bit unusual to me.

I doubt it would be a reworked TR Mindwipe toy, as it wouldn't look organic enough I think.
    I wonder if they would be trying to replicate the concept drawing from the original Generations Deluxe book, of a Dracula Transformers toy (in the back pages of concept drawings).

Other items listed are pretty much the same items we have been seeing for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some updated listings that are said to be from Amazon (maybe in America, or they were able to back-end track the Australian listings)... includes an updated title for the "Project Bat" crossover toy - Universal Monsters Dracula, Draculus.
    If true, that's an unusual theme to do a crossover with. At least with the Top Gun crossover, they were both 80s icons... the Universal Studios Monsters Movies are not really tied to any decade, so it seems a bit unusual to me.

I doubt it would be a reworked TR Mindwipe toy, as it wouldn't look organic enough I think.
    I wonder if they would be trying to replicate the concept drawing from the original Generations Deluxe book, of a Dracula Transformers toy (in the back pages of concept drawings).

Other items listed are pretty much the same items we have been seeing for a while now.
    A retool of SS'86 Scourge would be my pick as his alt mode is coffin-esque and IMO Scourge has always reminded me of a vampire

Default TFs Crossover Universal Movies Dracula Draculus

For those keen on these collaborative toys, the one after Jurassic Park is also currently on the Hasbro product page (on this other themed tab). If you didn't see it posted in the Rumours topic, it is a Universal Movies Dracula crossover called Draculus.
    The price and date is the same as the Jurassic Park set, so maybe someone at Amazon Australia accidentally copied those details onto the Jurassic Park set by mistake.

• MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Transformers robots have always been: More Than Meets the Eye, but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality
    • TRANSFORMERS-DRACULA MASH-UP: We are dealing with the undead…an undead Decepticon! When night falls, the vampire Draculus awakens from stasis and stalks the darkness, preying upon those unfortunate enough to cross his path
    • INSPIRED BY DRACULA: The Draculus figure converts into bat mode in 23 steps and features deco and details inspired by the 1931 Universal Pictures Dracula movie
    • AWESOME DETAIL AND ACCESSORIES: Draculus figure comes with cape, blaster, and Impaler claw accessories and features black and white deco in robot mode inspired by the black and white movie release
    • SPECIAL DRACULA -INSPIRED PACKAGING: Packaging is inspired by a video tape copy of the movie Dracula. Not for use as an actual video tape
    • Includes: Figure, 3 accessories, and instructions.

Now that there is an actual listing on Amazon (Australia), I have moved these posts to their own news topic... and wait for the official reveal to add to it.

If there's a line of Universal Monsters done, I may buy them. I haven't really gone for the other crossovers except MP Prime

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    A retool of SS'86 Scourge would be my pick as his alt mode is coffin-esque and IMO Scourge has always reminded me of a vampire
    OOh, that's a good point, Do we know the size yet?

Not for use as an actual video tape
    I like this, as if anyone could play a video tape any more.

The black and white colouring option has me intrigued. Looking forward to seeing this one.