Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Info and Activities > Kup's Discussions and Questions

Sightings/Sales

Old 2nd May 2013, 09:21 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

In a recent episode of The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon talks about how he likes Transformers.

In Community they start guessing different names and then the names become... "Bluestreak? Optimus Prime?" to which the girl responds "Now even I know some of these are the names of Transformers".

There was an add running for The Colbert Report for ages where he said "And as the President landed in what I can only assume to be a Transformer"

Can't remember the name of the song but on one of my cd's there is a song where the line is "And if not for the Decepticons, they'd rule the f@#king world"

There is another song on Youtube called 'You, me and Optimus Prime'

On the cartoon show 'Frisky Dingo' they talked about needing a bad guy toy for the good one to fight and the guys says "A Decepticon to your Autobot". Also on that show the X-ticles renamed themselves 'The Decpeticles' and their theme song was (same tune as Transformers) 'The Decepticles, more than you bargained for'

In Archer, Pam is coughing from smoking a spliff down the intercom and tried to cover it by saying 'Transform', like she was imitating the noise. Also in another episode she had taken hallucinegons and stared accusing her co-workers of being Decepticons. At the end of the episode she is smashing a toilet yelling 'Must. Kill. Decepticons!'

In Scubs they painted a mural on the baby's wall of Optimus & Megatron fighting.

Interestingly, they used Dreamwave art for Megatron and G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime box art for Prime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6sNTmNf6iI

Heh - Im sure I can think of a few more but that'll do for now
Old 2nd May 2013, 04:02 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Just thought of another one!

(Not for kiddies)

In the DVD Seth McFarlene's Calvalcade of Cartoon Comedy, a running joke throughout the DVD is a short sketch of "Sex with..." (examples - Sex with a midget, Sex with Gilbert Godfried). One of them is Sex with Optimus Prime, which shows a woman naked bent over a bed. Optimus is holding the whole bed up against his crotch, thrusting away going "Almost, almos...t" and at the high point of the act Transforms into a Truck, crushing her and the bed, and blows white smoke from his smokestacks and blood seeps out from under his tires. Nearly died laughing when I saw it (but wont be showing it do my infant son)!
Old 2nd May 2013, 05:14 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
In the DVD Seth McFarlene's Calvalcade of Cartoon Comedy, a running joke throughout the DVD is a short sketch of "Sex with..." (examples - Sex with a midget, Sex with Gilbert Godfried). One of them is Sex with Optimus Prime, which shows a woman naked bent over a bed. Optimus is holding the whole bed up against his crotch, thrusting away going "Almost, almos...t" and at the high point of the act Transforms into a Truck, crushing her and the bed, and blows white smoke from his smokestacks and blood seeps out from under his tires. Nearly died laughing when I saw it (but wont be showing it do my infant son)!
Ohh.. kayy. That's just... ew.

My Fan Fiction: Lexicon | Fanfiction.net
Home of Heroic Decepticons at Message Boards and RPG | @CrysDecepticon I'm With Q
Old 4th May 2013, 09:52 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
Episode 8 I think or 9 of the weird (and not for kids) Jap anime - Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt - the whole episode is dedicated to TFs with the two lead taking on the look of Optimus and Megatron - very funny coz some of the "adult items" in their rooms transformed as well
Episode 7 - love the quote "Wow, they remind me of that cool 80's show and crappy live movie!". Lots of quotes from both in it They even quoted 'Triple Takeover' "Tell me whats on your mind, or I'll splatter it on the wall, and see for myself"

Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 5th May 2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 5th May 2013, 02:28 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Gen1 Galvatron in the new Doctor Who... apparently Andrew Wildman is a storyboard artist, so managed to get the prop snuck in.
Old 5th May 2013, 02:50 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Yeah he's storyboarding the current series except ep2
Old 5th May 2013, 09:18 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Oh I didnt know that, how cool yeah i thought that was awesome in tonights Ep.

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.
Old 5th May 2013, 09:40 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Gen1 Galvatron in the new Doctor Who... apparently Andrew Wildman is a storyboard artist, so managed to get the prop snuck in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scream Man View Post
Oh I didnt know that, how cool yeah i thought that was awesome in tonights Ep.
If I hadn't read Griff's post I woulda missed it. Now lets see the Doc go to a parallel universe where the Transformers are real - a space race between the Tardis and Astrotrain
Old 5th May 2013, 10:10 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Now lets see the Doc go to a parallel universe where the Transformers are real - a space race between the Tardis and Astrotrain
The Seventh Doctor was the one who removed him from the Transformers' universe (Crossroads in Time). Perhaps the Eleventh Doctor can undo it and put him back, yes? (unlikely unless Marvel, BBC and IDW can come to some sort of agreement on it )

Astrotrain IS a TARDIS! (how else can the Constructicons form Devastator inside him if he's not bigger on the inside! )

---------------

Also, don't forget the scene about Transformers in Clerks 2 (<link not suitable for children)
Old 6th May 2013, 02:36 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Just thought of another one!

(Not for kiddies)

Bahahaha I nearly died with laughter too when I saw that part too.