Page 849 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 829839844845846847848849850851852853854859869 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Thanks for the helpful links Seraphim Prime and Deltaprime, I'll certainly remember them for future reference. Looking in them now.
    I am guilty of doing a quick Bumblebee search and posting in the most recent and relevant thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    No wonder some people don't stay in Ozformers, some of the rudeness to a new member here is disgraceful.

Well done to those that offered helpful assistance instead of being a douche
    My thoughts exactly....

Welcome aboard Sol Bad

Starscream77, I'm not being rude, just pointing out this is not the correct thread. If you don't tell someone they made a mistake they will never know.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Sol_Bad: Try calling Toys R Us (1300 869 778) to see if they can source any remaining stock of MP Bumblebee from any of their stores, then have it shipped to your nearest Toys R Us store for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Sol_Bad: Try calling Toys R Us (1300 869 778) to see if they can source any remaining stock of MP Bumblebee from any of their stores, then have it shipped to your nearest Toys R Us store for you.
    Well I tried contacting TRU via their website as Griffin suggested in the 20% off sales thread. I asked about Prowl and Wheeljack. I got a reply with a list of store inventorys but when it came to calling the stores I had no luck, like the staff were lazy.
    I'll try calling the number you suggested, thank you.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Starscream77, I'm not being rude, just pointing out this is not the correct thread. If you don't tell someone they made a mistake they will never know.
    +1
    I guess it wasn't worth it. We get regarded as rude when we are pointing out this isn't the right thread.

Let's talk about golden bee here then.
    Heck just talk about any other tf other than the red bee.

Yeah I wasn't impressed with TRU store staff when I was looking for a Lego set that is exclusive to TRU. The TRU staff looked it up in the computer, they had it in stock, but were unable to find it for me. I should have tried on a weekday when the store wouldn't have been staffed by children. I'll have to give that number a try next time I'm looking for something at TRU that the staff can't find.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yeah I wasn't impressed with TRU store staff when I was looking for a Lego set that is exclusive to TRU. The TRU staff looked it up in the computer, they had it in stock, but were unable to find it for me. I should have tried on a weekday when the store wouldn't have been staffed by children. I'll have to give that number a try next time I'm looking for something at TRU that the staff can't find.
    Just two months back bees were floating around WA stores.
    Most stores are too lazy to even know how it look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    No wonder some people don't stay in Ozformers, some of the rudeness to a new member here is disgraceful.

Well done to those that offered helpful assistance instead of being a douche
    The people who were critical without any helpful suggestions were not senior members, so are not representative of this place and the standards that the Deluxe Members have maintained to earn that status.

If people are avoiding this place because they see the actions of our junior members and think they are an indication of our overall standards... standards that the bulk of the more active members maintain... then they aren't being fair to the vast membership here who do treat others, and the rules, with respect.

(posts moved to this regular questions topic)

Besides Optimus Prime, which Transformer would have the most conserved design across continuities/universes?