Thread: Leaked Columbian Hasbro listing for 2015

Default Leaked Columbian Hasbro listing for 2015

If anyone here reads Spanish (the language in Columbia), this might be quite informative. (there is a translation though, but some of the descriptions sound like they are mixed up).

The three scanned images show some of the products that they will be getting in Columbia next year... specifically -
    Robots in Disguise - at least four size classes (Warrior/Deluxe, Legion, Hyperchange/power-battlers?, One-step)
    Hero Mashers - Basic, Electronic, Upgrade (what we already have here this year)
    Titans - 12 inch with features (electronics?), 12 inch regular, 6 inch (5 versions of the SDCC Starscream - price means they are not a 5-pack)

I find this leak as rather odd, as it had appeared that the Columbian Transformers Facebook page was releasing official images by Hasbro... but this wholesaler listing (complete with wholesale prices that they don't ever release publicly) suggests it is a toy dealer or fan running the site, and I'm surprised that Hasbro America never shut it down for releasing official images early.
    (they probably might now though)
    Last edited by griffin; 5th April 2015 at 04:39 AM.

i do, ill have a look
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot